BY SAMY

Samy Smooth Conditioner for Extremely Frizzy Distressed Hair 12oz(354ml) see more...

• How good is this? I always have frizzy hair after i showe...1 Answers
  • Who has used this stuff and does it help frizzy hair?2 Answers
Alexxis E.
This product is a must in every household! I use my Sammy products everyday and my hair has never been more manageable! I got this product at tjmaxx and heard a lot of good reviews so I had to try it for myself!
Kimberly B.
Killeen, TX
Such a great conditioner!! Leaves the hair smelling great! And feeling soft as ever! My hair is very thick so I'm very pleased to find a product that works so well with the type of texture my hair has!
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
I recently took a trip to Florida and got seaweed from the ocean tangled so badly in my hair, it was worse than the burrs i used to get as a kid playing outside, but thankfully to this conditioner, it cut my shower time in half!!
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
Its pretty good as a basic conditioner and it does make your hair feel soft but it still has to be used in combination with other products like hair creams and stuff like that.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this from Walgreens. I love that it is sulfate free and color-safe for hair. I have dry, damaged hair from bleaching and this makes it feel soft, fluffy, and light.
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
Love all of Sammy beauty products....this conditioner has a great scent and makes hair very manageable.I have bought online and at drug stores.I would recommend this product and I am a repeat customer.
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
Sammy products are cheap and get the desired look done I was very shocked with how good this brand is after buying this at tj maxx. I would buy again
Markayla M.
Detroit, MI
Love it!!!!!!! The conditioner is very good i highly recommend it it truly leaves you hair soft and soo beautiful
Ashley R.
Centre, AL
I absolutely love SAMY salon systems conditioner. It leaves your hair so soft and smooth.. And it smells amazing.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I have had a collection of sammy products, and to be honest sammy products are the best!
Ashley C.
Red Springs, NC
Who has used this stuff and does it help frizzy hair?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
How good is this? I always have frizzy hair after i shower, this helps?