Samy Icing Instant Re-Styler 8oz Aerosol uploaded by Jennifer V.

BY SAMY

From flat to fabulous in 30 seconds! Specially designed to revamp any style in just 30 seconds!  This innovative, easy to use, all-in-one insta-dry mousse and hairspray formula takes your style from flat to fabulous, without the use of brushes, curling irons or rollers!  With just the quick touch of your fingers, Icing let s you take control of  your style, creating volume texture and lift and the professional salon results you desire! ; see more...

Laura M.
San Diego
I am finally on my last can of this stuff as I bought about eight of them years ago on super close-out. I always figured that I would find a comparable product by the time I ran out but I am still looking. I absolutely love how this stuff works. I generally use it on dry or nearly dry, short curly hair and it is true that it instantly puts every hair in place without making my hair crunchy or too fluffy. It does come out of the can pretty cold and I never loved the smell but I loved the results; way better than any dry shampoo or curl reactivating formula. I see the recommended similar products below but nah, nothing quite like this. I wish that it was not discontinued. In SoCal the only store I ever saw it at was Walgreens so don't know if that's why it disappeared but more likely the higher full price tag at the drugstore was a deterrent as well. Just wish I could find something else similar.
Yessi T.
Oh my gosh I love this product!! I have fine hair that lacks volume. This spray worked wonders. My daughter was so surprised how well it worked as well.Made my hair look fuller and gave it volume. I have a hard time finding it at Walmart and Walgreens, but is so well worth it
Tiffany C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product does not work well with all hair textures so unfortunately it didn't work for my family however, I have friends who love it.