BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Protects From Heat, Smooth & Shine The perfect smoothing finisher that defies the heat from electric styling tools! Specially designed to dramatically transform hair into ultra smooth, sleek, shiny, frizz free hair! Designed with long lasting style memory, this ultra lightweight, heat protecting formula seals your style making it perfect for use with flat irons or curling irons. Helps defend against heat damage, breakage and seals split ends. For Details Call Made In USA   see more...

Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love all of SAMMY products! They sell at a really great price! Make your hair feel wonderful and the products smell good! I swear by this heat protector it really does protect my hair from my blow dryer, straightner. Ever since I've been using Sammy's heat protector my hair has been frizz free,straight super shiny!
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Awesome products protects hair from burning when using a straightener. Price is alright at Target and might be a few cents cheaper at Walmart.