BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Reactivates curls, calms frizzies Make your curls bounce back to life! Samy Get Curls reactivates over processed, dry and lifeless curls. This Lightweight, Lotion coats and conditions your hair from roots to ends with a special formula that repels frizz causing humidity to give you silky smooth and vibrant curls without alcohol or waxes that dry and weigh hair down. Get Curls is your perfect partner whether your hair is naturally curly, permed or wavy. For details call Made In USA see more...

Candi C.
I live in Florida and my curls were out of control from the humidity. Get Curls has given the control back to me and let me regain my much missed frizzless curls.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
This is the best product to turn my wavy hair curly and frizz free!! It also keeps my hair soft and touchable instead of stiff or sticky like similar products I have tried tend to do. I can no longer find it in any stores near me but luckily Amazon carries it so I can buy it online.
lorena s.
I absolutely love this product. My hair is thin but very wavy/curly . After straightening my hair so many times my curls disappeared. I needed something to rejuvenate my curls. This product did the trick! I apply it when my hair is damp and it forms really defined waves. It also keeps my hair from going frizzy. It also smells amazing!
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I stumbled upon this in the dollar store. My daughter has really curly hair and I have fat wavy hair. Worth a try for a dollar. It leaves her curls defined and beautiful. Helps my waves in my hair stay wavy. Definitely worth the price I found it for and would definitely buy it again if it costs otherwise.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I used this product whenever my hairs waves began to feel gloomy haha, needless to say after a while this product helped define my waves while also making it feel lightweight
Makenzie T.
Tempe, AZ
This product smells amazing, but it is not the best I have ever tried. It does tame a little bit of frizz and add shine, but I did not notice any changes in my curls.
Grace B.
Farmington, IL
This product is amazing! It defined my waves so much better than any other product I've tried. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it crunchy. It kept the curls in all day long and smells awesome.
Elizabeth A.
This product did its job! my hair is wavy but when I want it curly I use this product, but the only down side is that my hands get sticky after using this product.
Katlyn S.
Mentor, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product!!! I have long curly hair and this is the best product I have ever used. Keeps hair soft and light without weighing hair down.
Nekki G.
This product makes my curls loo fresh all day long and it help so much with the frizz I use it daily and would recommend for anyone with curly hair.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this weigh down your hair?

Amazon