BY SAMY

Lightweight Formula Adds Fullness, Body & Shine Bring body back to your hair with Samy Full & Silky Volumizing Shampoo. This lightweight, conditioning formula gives fine, limp hair the extra lift and softness it needs without, weighing your hair down. Samy Full & Silky delivers body, bounce and volume that keeps up with you all day or night! Say goodbye to lifeless, flat hair and say hello to beautiful, full body hair! For Details Call Made In USA see more...

Blair M.
King, NC
The first thing that drew me to this product was the price. I was very disappointed when I used it for the first time because it made my hair extremely greasy after I used it. It gave me hair a feeling like all the conditioner didn't come out but it was rinsed very well. I do not recommend this product at all.
Gelen C.
The first thing that drew me to this product was the price. I was very disappointed when I used it for the first time because it made my hair extremely greasy after I used it. not come out but it was rinsed very well. I do not recommend this product at all. "
Jocelyne P.
Orlando, FL
Where do they sell this product?