Samy Fat Hair "0" Thickening Spray

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Lightweight formula thickens hair without adding weight This ultra lightweight thickening spray transforms fine, limp hair into thicker, fuller stronger hair.  Specially formulated not to weigh hair down.  Samy s exclusive FH4 Thickening Complex -- a blend of natural extracts and proteins penetrate each hair strand s diameter and expands the hair from the inside out.  The result:  thicker, stronger, luxurious and healthier looking hair.  Before: Thin, baby-fine limp hair. After: FH4 Thickening Complex penetrates hair shaft producing thick, full hair ; see more...

Samy Fat Hair "0" Thickening Spray
  • "Then I will either let my hair air dry down, in a very loose bun (which helps to add some waves to my hair) or I might add some anti-frizz/gloss product or small amount of soft styling product afterwards and blow dry a little." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is pretty good at adding some volume so that my hair isn't super flat, but also didn't make my hair feel sticky and gross." in 1 review
  • "Have tried many many different products and this is by far the best, my go to product" in 1 review
  • "It does add volume and thickens the hair, but it tends to leave a white residue in my hair." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because I spritz a bit on my roots before blow drying it and it gives my hair extra, much-needed volume throughout the day." in 1 review
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
One of my most favorites!!  I just ran out of ANOTHER bottle and I'm off to buy another.  This product is comparable to PARLOR products, which are fine products.  However, I haven't found many others.  I would absolutely buy this again and again as I've said :)
DONNA V.
Very pleased with Samy Fat Hair "0" calorie Thickening /first time purchase . I bought Samy Fat Hair "0" calorie thickening spray as a leap of faith. I had been using this other product until this brand name hair product company changed the formulation of their thickening spray to be a sticky styling product. Due to illness and medications that I take my hair has been thinning considerably. Products and suplements to regrow hair have produced limited results. All I really wanted in hair thickening product was one that would make my hair appear thicker or fuller.....And NOT include a sticky hairspray and NOT leave my hair crunchy or stiff. Well, to my surprise, this product delivered. This makes my hair look, appear and feel fuller. I apply it to freshly washed, conditioned and towel dried but still damp hair. Then I will either let my hair air dry down, in a very loose bun (which helps to add some waves to my hair) or I might add some anti-frizz/gloss product or small amount of soft styling product afterwards and blow dry a little. Ta-Dah! I'm done and I feel like i have a beautiful head of hair. I really like this product. I might even grow to love this product. By the way, this has a very slight, pleasant fragrance that once applied, you really don't smell at all. And the price for this product is such a great deal considering how it makes my hair look and how it makes me feel about my hair.....
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
This is literally the ONLY thing that helps my hair!! I have very fine hair that needs body!! I use this, combined with the Far Hair shampoo. I hate that my local drug store quit selling it, so I have to order it, but I'm definitely willing to do that!!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this stuff! I have relatively thick hair, but when it's longer, it gets weighed down a lot more. I love that the product is easy to apply without being greasy on my hands or hair! It gives me natural looking volume in no time!
Becky L.
I have the thin-est hair in the history of hair. Zero body. Must-use-tiny-hair-ties kind of thin. This product is amazing because I spritz a bit on my roots before blow drying it and it gives my hair extra, much-needed volume throughout the day. It works on dry hair as well! (This is the only product I've found that I actually like!)
William S.
Independence, MO
I used this for a few weeks and did not really see any huge results. It did make my hair seem a bit more conditioned, but I saw nothing that would lead me to believe that the hairs themselves are thicker. It makes them feel nice, just not thicker by any means.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I got the thickening spray because, although my hair is really thick, it seems to get weighed down at the root. This product is pretty good at adding some volume so that my hair isn't super flat, but also didn't make my hair feel sticky and gross.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Not only this mist does all the above, it also gives my hair a hydrating feel. the smell of the spray on my hair also makes me feel motivated to get through with my day in a good attitude. I give this a plus!
Yessi T.
It does add volume and thickens the hair, but it tends to leave a white residue in my hair. Had it not been for that I'd love it. When I'd blow dry it, my hair looked so full of volume
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this because it was on sale with the shampoo, both for $4 and I loved it. I'm not sure how well it works on it's own because I only used it with its shampoo.