Samy Fat Hair Samy Fat Hair
Samy Fat Hair

Samy Fat Hair "0" Thickening Creme

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Lightweight, non-greasy formula for thicker, fuller looking hair This ultra lightweight thickening serum leaves hair visibly thicker, fuller, stronger and shinier.  Samy s exclusive FH4 Thickening Complex - a blend of natural extracts and proteins - penetrates each hair strand, increasing the strand s diameter and expanding the hair from the inside out.  The result - thicker, fuller, stronger hair that holds your style all day long. ; see more...

Samy Fat Hair
Samy Fat Hair "0" Thickening Creme
Jazmin W.
This is very lightweight and thin and has more of a paste consistency. It smells nice and my hair was noticeable fuller. I have thin, fine, low density, curly hair that I've been wanting to thicken up. It does give my hair a weird, rough texture but it's not too bad.
Melissa D.
I wouldn't say it leaves my hair thicker, it definitely gives it more volume. And the smell is horrible, to me it smells like vinegar. The smell does subside once you dry your hair. But the initial smell is very unpleasant.
Kelly A.
Macclesfield, NC
I have used this and to my surprise it worked really well! I like to curl my hair and it gave my hair incredible volume and my hair held and looked great all day. It also smells pretty good!
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Super lightweight, and does not feel sticky on hair. Gives volume to thin flat hair even without blow dry. I just curl them and it gives bounce.With blow dry i get great results
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This thickening Creme is great. Easy to use and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. I have thin hair and this makes me feel like a full mane lady.
Nicole B.
I personally did not have great results with this thickening cream. I have somewhat thin hair and I did not think it made my hair feel or look any thicker just oily and heavy.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Does this product really thicken hair?
Linda C.
Elyria
How much is this product?
Linda C.
Elyria
Can't seem to log in to do order and check out Also need price of product.