Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Shampoo

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Lightweight Formula Transforms fine, limp hair into thicker, fuller looking hair This ultra lightweight thickening conditioner transforms fine, limp hair into thicker, fuller, stronger hair.  Specially formulated not to weigh hair down.  Samy s exclusive FH4 Thickening Complex -- a blend of natural extracts and proteins -- penetrates each hair strand, increasing the strand s diameter and expanding the hair from the inside out.  The result - thicker, fuller, stronger, healthier looking hair. samysalon.com ; see more...

Samy Fat Hair
Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Shampoo
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands-down the best shampoo that I've ever used!!! My hair stylist cannot get over how fabulous the condition of my hair is in! I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo not only controls frizz but also adds a ton of volume to my very thick yet fine hair without the addition of weight!! This shampoo also offers protection from my daily heat styling!!!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this shampoo for nights before I go out to a club or bar. It gives my hair some extra volume that lasts for the night. It smells good and washes out easily. Also works well with any other conditioner I have tried.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is sulfate free, but it still seemed to strip my hair every once on a while. As for thicker, fuller, stronger hair; it seemed to work. I have fine, low density hair and since using this I've noticed some of my individual strands where thicker than usual, which is great. It seems to do it's job.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot even tell you how many shampoos I've tried for my extremely fine hair!! After having children, it really started to thin as well, but this is helping! Finally something that works!! Love the entire line!!
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found a great new shampoo! I have thick, fine, wavy to curly hair and I love the way that Fat Hair Amplifying Shampoo leaves my hair feeling nice and clean with a good shine and full body. It does do better than some of the moderately priced shampoos at moisturizing my hair but I didn't really notice a lot of repair going on. I guess you have to pay more for that. This is a great shampoo at a decent price and I will definitely use it again.
Jenna H.
Quincy, MA
I really love all the Sammy Fat Hair Products! I find they work really well with my hair and I love the price! awesome products!
Brooke W.
just discovered this shampoo and I must say so far it's been working great. I needed a new shampoo as my hair was becoming oily and flat with others. it seems to last and do what it's supposed to do
Joanne H.
NELSON, LANCS
Most shampoos leave my hair feeling the same, clean but nothing else. I have very fine hair with very little life or body to it and feel like it's completely unstylable but Sammy Fat Hair '0' Calories actually left my hair feeling thicker and more manageable. It can be a bit pricey but I stock up when it's on offer. I love it.