Samy Fat Hair

Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Conditioner

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Lightweight Formula Transforms fine, limp hair into thicker, fuller looking hair This ultra lightweight thickening conditioner transforms fine, limp hair into thicker, fuller, stronger hair.  Specially formulated not to weigh hair down.  Samy s exclusive FH4 Thickening Complex -- a blend of natural extracts and proteins -- penetrates each hair strand, increasing the strand s diameter and expanding the hair from the inside out.  The result - thicker, fuller, stronger, healthier looking hair. Before: Thin, baby-fine looking hair. After : FH4 Thickening Complex samysalon.com ; see more...

• I totally need this !! does it really work ? and is it really wor...1 Answers
Samy Fat Hair
Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Thickening Conditioner
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I use this after EVERY wash. My hair actually feels, and looks fuller, thicker. I use it after my hair is freshly washed and damp semi generously. Blow dry, apply again, then flat iron. Add some serum, voila! Awesome hair!
Meagan W.
I have such fine hair so I decided to use this. It thickened my hair a bit, but not like how I wanted it to.
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
After using this product for a few weeks i did notice that my hair was beginning to get thicker.
Jackie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally need this !! does it really work ? and is it really worth your time and money ?