Samy Fat Hair

Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Spray

BY SAMY

Maximum hold hair spray for extra volume, fullness and shine This extra hold, shaping and amplifying mist is a versatile design tool that adds extra volume, fullness and shine to any style.  This unique formula keeps your style all day long and brushes through for easy re-styling.  Leaves hair looking and feeling soft and touchable.  Adds strength, body and texture without residue, buildup, stickiness or flaking. ; see more...

• Does anyone else like this brand of hair spray ?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and switched to this from another b...2 Answers
Samy Fat Hair
Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Spray
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
This hairspray is the bomb! It gives you so much hold, its crazy! You need to really use it sparingly if you don't want your hair to look like concrete, lol
Therefore it lasts you a looooong time. The only reason it only gets 4 stars from me is, because it can get flakey on your hair if you use a little too much and the spray nozzle gets clogged easily. I rinse it under running water after each use to prevent that from happening. Other than that, you can create the craziest hairstyles with this spray.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite hair sprays.
It truly adds a ton of volume & hold.
It doesn't dry crunchy & hard, your hair still feels like hair.
On nights I want alot of volume, I'll spray this throughout my whole head then rock a ponytail directly on top of my head.
I'll do my makeup, then take it down, brush & curl & my hair is set.
Will continue to buy this.
Tia H.
Ok so this hairspray is legit the bomb! I would 120% recommend this to anyone! I am 100% confident that I could flip my head over and spray my hair straight up like a troll doll and it'd stay all day.
Pattie C.
Buffalo, NY
I sent my daughter out for hair spray ,she came back with Fat Hair, hair spray. I said you know I like Rave, She says Not no more, this is better and will help with that little puff you like in your hair and hold it all night. I said no Spray does that, I used the product went to my concert. Next morning woke up late in a rush went to do my hair.Wow I was so amazed it stayed. So no hair fixing was needed. Now Fat Hair is my Fav Hair Spray, I am also going to try their other products
Nicole F.
Moorhead, MN
I love this hairspray! I received a sample sized bottle, and I was pleased to find out that my local WalMart carried it! This hairspray is great for fine, thin hair, as it adds volume and shine without becoming sticky. I have found my new favorite hairspray, and I can't wait to try other products from this brand!
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
I usually buy the "Big Sexy Hair" products for styling. I decided to try something different (and cheaper) so I picked up a trial size of this product at Walgreens. It was just as great as my previous styling products and about half the price! I'm going to try some of the other styling products on this line.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
I liked this a lot. I received it as a sample through birch box i believe. And i first used it the other night when i went to a Marine Corps Ball, and it held my curls perfectly all night. And by just seeing the pice now, the purchase of this product would be totally worth it.
Lynsey W.
Raphine, VA
This does what it says its going to. You spray this on and your hair has volume and hold.
However, there is no such thing as restyling...its holding like glue. It's good if you really want to hold your style without having to use a lot of hairspray, but not if you want to be able to rework it later without rewashing it.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
This is one of the best hair sprays I have found! It holds whatever hairstyle I have all day long! It smells great too!! This is also supposed to help repair too so its a win win!!
Sophia N.
This product does exact what it says it holds and makes your hair shine.. the only thing I don't like about it is the strong smell other than that I would totally recommend it..
Renee S.
Does anyone else like this brand of hair spray ?
Brooke H.
Tampa, FL
Has anyone tried this and switched to this from another brand?