Samy Fat Hair Samy Fat Hair

Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Ampliflying Leave-In Conditioner & Styler, 4 fl oz

BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Create Volume Style As You Repair Restore Your Hair! Repairs, Conditions Revives Hair 4 Adds Volume, Body, Texture Shine Use Every Day Transforms limp, damaged, dry hair into beautiful, healthy, voluptuous hair. Fat Hair Leave-In Conditioner Styler repairs, conditions, and revives your hair, all while adding volume, body, texture, control and shine. Fat Hair s exclusive Amplifying blend of protein, extract, inositol, and taurine helps to volumize and repair limp, damaged hair for a fuller, shinier, healthier looking style. Now you can add lightweight, leave-in conditioning to your hair style all day, every day! Taurine: Repairs damaged hair adds volume Avocado: Provides moisture shine to dry hair Inositol: Provides smoothness elasticity see more...

• If you have used this product before, do you use it alone...1 Answers
Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Ampliflying Leave-In Conditioner & Styler, 4 fl oz
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I received a sample of this product from the company for testing purposes. It made my hair feels so soft and smooth and I love the fact that it would leave in conditioner I didn't actually have to rinse it out. It had a very neutral scent and I was very pleased with the products. I will absolutely consider purchasing this in the future
Aimee S.
I absolutely love the fat hair amplifying leave in conditioner and styling! Not only is this a great leave in conditioner, I also use it to style my hair! It is not the most expensive product, but it is not the cheapest either. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone because you get a great bang for your buck! I have had the same 4 ounce bottle for about six months! I use it almost every day and I have medium length hair. My hair is naturally curly, and frizzy because it's damaged, and this product tames the flyaways and works great as a straightening serum! I would highly recommend this!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I absolutely love this product! It is not only a leave-in conditioner, but it also acts as a styler that adds great volume to my hair! This product is so light and doesn't weigh my hair down at all and makes my damaged hair appear healthy and silky. It's very reasonably priced, especially because it's like getting two products in one.
Megan J.
This is one of the better leave in conditioners I have tried. It helps keep my hair super soft and it smells absolutely amazing. The product is a little sticky but it does go away. It doesn't leave my hair hard and it super easy to run through my thick strands. I find that it keeps my hair smooth and really healthy looking.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
This stuff is nice and light so your hair doesn't feel gross when you apply it. I'm not entirely sure if it makes a huge difference, but it definitely doesn't do any harm.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH
Its a great product! I used it in the summers, it rejuvenated my hair even after bleaching it and putting it through chlorine swimming pools.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you have used this product before, do you use it alone or along with other leave-in products? If you use other products in addition to this this one, what are they?