BY SAMY SALON SYSTEM

Revolutionary Permanent Foam Color Technology From The Foam Experts! Non drip whipped foam. Wraps each hair strand allowing even color from root to end 100% Gray coverage Long lasting color Even color from root to end Conditioning formula with soy Easy hand application Less application time Even Coverage From Roots to Ends! No-mistake hand application provides even distribution, especially to those hard-to-reach areas such as the back of the head. No dry spots, it s so simple 100% Gray Coverage! Long lasting, rich color that covers gray completely with less application time. Conditions & Shines! Formulated with soy protein to leave your hair looking smooth, healthy, shiny and youthful. Less Mess! Non-drip whipped foam means the color wraps every strand, stays in place, and won t drip. What s Inside : Color Powder, Base Solution, Gloves, Shampoo, Conditioner, Mixing see more...

• How well does this product work? I have never seen anything like it1 Answers
Duvanny B.
I have used Sammy before I think I dyed my hair light brown and it works well, the color was nice and my hair still lokked healthy it gave it more shine but I haven't seen this product selling latwly
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
I tried this hair dye and I did not like it. Its all foam and you apply it by scooping it with your hand and just spreading it on you hair. It didn't give the coverage I wanted.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How well does this product work? I have never seen anything like it