Samurai Shower

Kickstart your day, the right way with our energizing Samurai shower foam, which contains a special ingredient blend of soothing Bamboo and Cedar Wood-specially developed for the modern man. Simply squeeze a small amount of gel into your palm, massage it into your skin and watch it transform into a rich, creamy, moisturizing foam. Bamboo soothes and softens the skin, and symbolizes qualities like perseverance, immunity and flexibility.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samurai Shower!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
I bought this for my brother and he loved it. I wish that it was more common outside the brand’s website because it’s expensive. I would recommend it as a gift, but only if you can afford it. Great smell and leaves skin soft.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,044 reviews
Rituals foaming shower gels have spoiled me and now my husband with this one. It dispenses like a soft gel, then turns into a light, silky foam when it touches your wet skin. You get a thorough cleansing and it leaves your skin so soft. It's excellent for shaving too! Rituals Samurai shower gel has a delicate bamboo & cedarwood scent. It's a luxe, spa-like treat you can use at home and a great price.  Samurai Shower
Natalie L.
I first received this product in my Birchbox order. Once I tried it, I was hooked! I bought several to have as backup and received one free with a code. Now I'm completely out and Birchbox no longer sells them. I love this so much I'm willing to ship from outside the U.S. if necessary.
hailey P.
Lombard, IL
smells so good and keeps my body clean. i have a problem with body wash drying out my skin but this doesn't!
Katie R.
Henrico, VA
This product has such a cool concept! It's awesome used as a shaving cream! The smells of this line are incredible!
Danny O.
Love this ! Its fun to use, as gel turns into wonderful smelling foam instantly. It really cleanses well and i also like to use it as a shaving lotion.
edwarlyn B.
Love this foaming gel, smells AMAZING and you just need a pump and you'll have so much foam!! Is gentle and relaxing. I use it when I have more time for my bath and I want to relax and dedicate time for me, I got it in a glossybox subscription.
Adriana R.
Norcross , GA
I tried this shower gel 3 months ago and i have to say that i dont like it so much, it was very difficult to quit it of my skin and it feel it so dry.
Emily D.
I love their foaming shower gel. I usually prefer bar soap, but I would take this foaming body wash over regular soap any day. I love their scents, and it really makes you feel clean.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this foaming shower gel. It is super foamy and always makes me feel really clean when I get out of the shower. I use this product everyday, and it smells amazing!!! It lasts me about the perfect amount of time that I would expect a body wash to last. I would totally buy it again.

Looking for your answer?