BY SAMUELS JEWELERS

Samuels Jewelers has been serving jewelry customers since 1891. Our 125-year diamond tradition began in San Francisco, where Albert Samuels first opened his doors in 1891. The three story building on Market Street housed 40 jewelers who designed and skillfully created fine jewelry to exacting standards. The entire first floor showcased the results of their master craftsmanship.

However, Albert Samuels felt having the best jewelry meant little without exceptional customer service. Once, he discovered a customer had been inadvertently charged for a routine repair. Because he didn't know the customer's name, he paid to publish his apology in the San Francisco Chronicle. The letter ended with a plea for the customer to return to Samuels Jewelers and pick up her dollar.

Today, we are committed to preserving the principles of quality, value and customer service excellence established by our founder over 125 years ago.

Oumaima t.
Casablanca
Fashionista Expert
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a fashion blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 12k followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you 😍
Jade M.
Winsford, Winsford
Fashionista Expert
Defiantly got some lovely products available. You ate sure to find something that will go with every dress in your wardrobe