BY SAMUEL SMITH

Imelda M.
Like all stouts this beer pours a very dark brown color. It had a very dominate taste of chocolate with a hint of vanilla and coffee. It was very smooth to drink and I really enjoyed it. I know some people tend to stay away from organic label on beers (too hipster) but I would highly suggest trying this one out.
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
I prefer the lagers over the stouts from this brand but the stouts were good and hearty. Very full. Could I my drink one and i was too full for dinner! It was a good stout. I would buy again.
Laurel M.
Seattle, WA
I was planning on picking up Guiness, but this stout called to me in the cooler. I’m glad I bought it, it’s incredibly smooth and adds a great body to stew (if you don’t drink it all first... maybe buy two).
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love everything I had tried from Samuel Smith, and this is no exception. This is perhaps my favorite oatmeal stout. I could put quite a few of these away. I love the chocolate and coffee notes this puts out, but the texture is so creamy and velvety. This is great and easy to drink, even for stout newbies.
Melissa M.
Tacoma, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of the first oatmeal stouts I ever had! It started me on what is now one of my favorite types of beer! It's dark and delicious and perfect for those cozy nights in. I love how smooth and oaky it tastes and how it warms my belly! Definitely recommend if you like dark beers!
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
I can't get enough of this or their organic chocolate stout. In fact just had two of each over this last weekend. Nice, smooth, especially when it's nice and cold. Just discovered it this last summer and i just keep getting more.
Taylor B.
Beaverton, OR
Terrific stout! great depth of flavor and everything a stout sound be. however, the chocolate version is SO AMAZING. You would never know you were drinking a beer.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
This is a great beer! I have always loved stouts more than any other beers mainly because they remind me of chocolate! lol. but this stout is smooth with a little bit of a bite! super rich in flavor and so great to sip on!
Jody H.
Barrington, NH
Great Stout and easy to find which is also important. I have never had a bad Samuel Smith. Yes some are better, but there are many that are not near as good as this.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
This beer is one of the most delicious things I have ever put in my mouth. It's a stout, and similar to Guinness, but it's sweeter. I would definitely have this beer for breakfast.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this any good? What makes it good?