BY SAMUEL SMITH

Laurel M.
Seattle, WA
I was planning on picking up Guiness, but this stout called to me in the cooler. I’m glad I bought it, it’s incredibly smooth and adds a great body to stew (if you don’t drink it all first... maybe buy two).
Imelda M.
Like all stouts this beer pours a very dark brown color. It had a very dominate taste of chocolate with a hint of vanilla and coffee. It was very smooth to drink and I really enjoyed it. I know some people tend to stay away from organic label on beers (too hipster) but I would highly suggest trying this one out.
Christine C.
I love everything I had tried from Samuel Smith, and this is no exception. This is perhaps my favorite oatmeal stout. I could put quite a few of these away. I love the chocolate and coffee notes this puts out, but the texture is so creamy and velvety. This is great and easy to drink, even for stout newbies.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
This is a great beer! I have always loved stouts more than any other beers mainly because they remind me of chocolate! lol. but this stout is smooth with a little bit of a bite! super rich in flavor and so great to sip on!
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Terrific stout! great depth of flavor and everything a stout sound be. however, the chocolate version is SO AMAZING. You would never know you were drinking a beer.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
This was the second stout I ever tried and I believe this is the one that made me fall in love with stouts. If you like stout beer you must try it!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite stout so far, it's a lot better than Guinness and has a nice smoky flavor you can enjoy with your favorite steak dinner.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This beer is amazing! Nice smooth flavor with hints of chocolate and a nice sweet note. Definitely one of my favorite stouts.
Dalia G.
My favorite oatmeal stout by far, you can really taste the care that was put into this beer. I've yet to find fault with anything by samuel smith.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Smooth and lovely... this is a great way to introduce someone to stouts. Very hearty, a bit sweet, but not overpowering.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this any good? What makes it good?