BY SAMUEL SMITH

Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale 500 mL

Start your review of Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale 500 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tulsa , OK
Sam Smith's Nut Brown ale is an absolute delight. All of their beers are beautiful to look at and nicely packaged. This one in particular has a nice deep, dark, almost creamy taste to it. It's a great beer for sipping or having with a meal. It will hold up to big flavors like steak, or stand alone as a centerpiece drink.
Van Nuys , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite beers ever! It’s dark, sweet, and nutty. It’s generally with the imported bottles as it’s an English brand but usually a decent price per bottle. Haven’t seen it in 6 packs yet - just singles.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have not been disappointed in anything that I have tried out of Samuel Smith. It is a very solid beer with Carmel and walnut notes. This has a light/medium body and has a great aftertaste that makes you wanting more. Slightly sweeter than a lot of brown ales. My mom (who only appreciates Coors Light for beers) even came back to try some more, especially impressed by the aftertaste. This is definitely a beer that's better poured than ingested straight out of the bottle.
An incredibly tasty beer! I have tried all Samuel Smith products and loved everyone! This beer is smooth and delicious. Exceeds expectations every time I drink it. I have been buying it for over a year and recommend it to everyone I talk to!
Yum, one of my absolute favorite beers. It's very sweet, definitely a dessert beer. So rich and fabulous. I would definitely recommend.
Saint Louis, MO
I very much enjoy brown ales, this one was good but sweeter than I like them. It was light and easy to drink.
Chula Vista, CA
This beer sucks, it has a nutty flavor with a hint of chocolate and a pale ale. I would not recommend this

Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale 500 mL

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email