Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Erika R.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Cindy S.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Rebecca Z.

BY SAMUEL ADAMS #84 in Beer

• How strong is the flavor in these? 2 Answers
  • Which Samuel Adams lager do you like best? I like the on...1 Answers
  • What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?10 Answers
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Poured into a clear glass. Has a beautiful, rich mahogany color. Moderate carbonation, thin head that dissipates.

I smell many different kinds of roasted malts, cinnamon, an essence of toffee, caramel, orange peel, other faint citrus peels, and faint ginger. Lovely combined aromas.

The taste instantly indicates toward roasted malts and a biscuit flavor. The malt backbone consists of cinnamon, ginger, caramel, and orange peel. Bitter hops are piney and balances well with the malt. Feels light and smooth.

It's pretty good.
Brittany P.
I am not a drinker! However I do love to cook with loggers. They make really good bearded chicken! I don't really know how great the beer taste but I could definitely let you know that it's seasoned chicken in a broiler great! It also leaves a bit of a wheat are hops taste. I don't mind it I really like it.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Horrible taste would not recommend nor would I repurchase it sadly I'm just not a fan of this company I've tried many different flavors from them on multiple occasions and have found them to just always tastes horrible not the relaxing enjoyable smooth experience that I would expect
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Tasty beer! Not too heavy so you can have a couple without feeling too full. I like the subtle hints of winter flavor like clove/cinnamon. Perfect beer to add to your holiday party line up to accommodate people looking for a deeper tasting beer.
Linda B.
Angel Fire
Samuel Adams is a tasty lager. The taste might be a little strong for some people, but I like the taste. It has 175 calories, 18 g of carbohydrates and 2 g of protein. It contains 4.9 percent alcohol. Cost is similar to other beers I think.
Jess W.
College Place
I thought this beer was ok, but a little intense for me. It wasn’t quite as crisp as I had hoped. Was just a little too much of a flavor I didn’t quite care for. I don’t recommend unless you like a more intensely flavored, darker beer.
Kristin G.
I first tried Sam Adams winter lager back in 2010. It’s not my favorite beer but it’s a good bang for your buck. I’ve purchased several times over the years and it’s better than its competitors if recommend it if you’re a beer lover.
Allison G.
Algonquin, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually got this beer on accident because the bartender had messed up my drink order. I was pleasantly surprised with this mishap and enjoyed it more than the original drink i was going to get. I would definitely get this again.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
Samuel Adams is a great brand with a well known name. This specific one is a great seasonal brew that is delicious and perfect for this time of year. you can get them at most grocery stores but are a bit pricier than some beer.
Deidra S.
San Antonio
Sam Adams Boston and Winter lagers is by far my favorite beers. The value is fantastic and so is the taste. I don’t feel there needs to be any improvements made. We are repeat consumers and do buy Sam when we are craving beer.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?
Briana I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For someone who is new to beer, what would you say it taste like lol
Dina A.
Do you use the same recipe each year or is it different every year?
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
How strong is the flavor in these?
Caryn C.
How do you think their other seasonal ales compare to octoberfest?