Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Cindy S.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Erika R.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Rebecca Z.

BY SAMUEL ADAMS #69 in Beer

• How strong is the flavor in these? 2 Answers
  • Which Samuel Adams lager do you like best? I like the one with t...1 Answers
  • What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?10 Answers
Mary O.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
I always look forward to this coming out, along with other winter lagers. But this one really is one of my favorites. It has amazing flavor without being too overpowering, or overbearing, or even too light. Some of them can be almost too flavorless in comparison, and to me aren't worth drinking. It's fantastic and refreshing with any hearty, hot winter style meal, especially roasts, or stews.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Springboro, OH
Samuel Adams. What can I say? I love it! I toured the Boston brewery and have a new respect for beer. I live for the winter when Winter Lager comes out. I have the beer glasses designed especially for Samuel Adams brews. I dip the rim of the glass in caramel and then dip it in a combination of sugar and cinnamon. It's probably my favorite beer of the year.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
Happy Hour Expert
Good beer and isn't too hoppy but has a nice robust flavor. Costs about the same as any other Sam Adams beer I've tried and is kind of a medium brown color. I would say it met my expectations overall, but it's not something I could drink a lot of in one sitting. Would recommend to others to at least try.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Brandon, MS
I love Sam Adams and the Winter lager is no exception. Great beer and with a great taste. Sam Adams is very reasonably priced with all the other beers in their category. My house is never without Sam Adams. We visit the brewery just about every year to see what's new. Cheers!
Justin K.
Justin K.
Rotterdam, NY
I look forward to Sam Adam's Winter Lager every year. I thin that the price of the product for the taste is a great value at a decent price point for a six pack. The packaging is very similar and consistent across the brand. I usually buy this beer whenever it is winter.
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
I look forward to the release of Sam Adams Winter Lager every year. It has a great hearty oatmeal flavor and a hint of cinnamon. Its a tasty beer that matches the cold weather perfectly. I will certainly be buying a six-pack as soon as I see them on the shelves.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Such an affordable and delicious drink for those cold winter nights. Samuel Adams never disappoints, and I think it's super comparable in price and taste to other lagers that you can purchase at Kroger. Would definitely recommend for those who like a solid beer!
Hillary Swingle R.
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
This beer was absolutely disgusting to me. I have very few beers that I do not like but this was one of them. I'm not sure if they were cheaper or not because I didn't buy them a friend did but they were so gross i will never drink another one again.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
A popular favorite when available in the winter months. My husband likes it too. It has a good full flavor without too much of a bitter bite. It is a great beer to grab to take to a holiday party. It's affordable and we will definitely buy it again.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Birmingham, AL
Winter Lager is definitely my favorite one out of all the other ones. OctoberFest is also good, but it depends on which one you get. Winter Lager is about $9 for a 12-oz 6-Pack, so it's not bad at all. Recommend trying if you haven't already yet!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?
Dina A.
Dina A.
Do you use the same recipe each year or is it different every year?
Briana I.
Briana I.
For someone who is new to beer, what would you say it taste like lol
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
How strong is the flavor in these?
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
How do you think their other seasonal ales compare to octoberfest?