Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Cindy S.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Erika R.Samuel Adams Winter Lager  uploaded by Rebecca Z.

BY SAMUEL ADAMS #79 in Beer

• How strong is the flavor in these? 2 Answers
  • Which Samuel Adams lager do you like best? I like the one with t...1 Answers
  • What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?10 Answers
Shannen P.
College Station
This is a great affordable winter lager. If I want something that reminds me of Christmas, but I don't want to hunt around for that perfect beer, I go with this. It is a bit heavy, and what you want on a cold winter night. I can get this in stores as well as bars.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I’m a fool for seasonal beers! I really like this beer. It is very light and refreshing but you still get a lot of flavor in it. It is usually a bit more pricey than other beers but I like it. Even more, I love the Sam Adams Winter/Holiday pack of beers - very good!!!
Sarie E.
Blissfield
This is one of my favorite and most drinkable winter beers around. It's unique because it's not unique. This is a wintry in terms of the subtle spices, but doesn't try to overdo it.
Stands apart because it knows what it is, and doesn't try to be anything more. An absolute winter classic. I try all the other "winter beers" around this time of year.
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my FAVORITE top beers. I actually have an agreement with my distributor to hold extra cases at Christmas of this and a few other Christmas lagers I love because they sell out and I stock them for off season. It is seriously a GREAT brew. It has awesome notes of seasonal spices and cranberry-it is just delicious. I recommend it to everyone(and share it with all our friends that visit. 👍👍😁
Suzie M.
Happy Hour Expert
Samuel Adams has a very extensive line of Beers.. ( and Yes i have visited the Boston Brewery .... a few times )  When i'm in the mood for a warm spicy beer taste ... i only need to locate the Winter Lager. This Lager has BOTH cinnamon and citrus blend.... a little sweet but not overboard so it goes well with my slow cooked crock-pot dinners.
Linda M.
Happy Hour Expert
Samuel Adams tastes great especially this winter ale. It’s lighter than the others and it’s highly refreshing. I think it taste great: not too many hops! I’ve purchased it several times and will do so again!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I just finished one of these beers a few minutes ago. It’s definitely become one of my favorites. It is described on its label as being “warm and festive” and I will agree with that! It’s a wonderful beer to drink on a cold night by the fire with the Christmas tree lit (don’t judge me. It’s almost thanksgiving!)
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is pretty good because it’s seasonal so you won’t get burnt out on it and you can look forward to it every year it has a strong taste but it’s pretty good it’s a little on the pricey side but I would recommend it
Amy C.
Happy Hour Expert
Great seasonal beer. Strong but not overpowering taste. Good "fall/winter" taste. No citrus taste. We got one at a restaurant and now have ordered most nights out.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Happy Hour Expert
If you’re looking for an extra good beer winter lager is the best. You can kind in bars throughout the fall and winter months but it’s not something you’re going to find year-round.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
What is you favorite Seasonal Sam Adam's Beer to drink?
Dina A.
Do you use the same recipe each year or is it different every year?
Briana I.
For someone who is new to beer, what would you say it taste like lol
Caryn C.
How do you think their other seasonal ales compare to octoberfest?
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
How strong is the flavor in these?