BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams?? Whitewater IPA Beer.
New White IPA.
A fusion of an IPA & a white ale.
This hazy brew combines the crisp character of a white ale with the intense pine and citrus hop flavors of an IPA. We took this unique combination to a new level with the subtle addition of apricots, which provide a slight sweetness to balance the bitterness of the hops. see more...

Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
So refreshing and light taste. Not heavy at all. This met my expectations by far! Excellent light refreshing flavor! Not heavy with a smooth finish. Super affordable wherever you go! I would definitely buy this again!
Mallaurie V.
Raleigh, Nc
Samual Adams is one of my favorite beers. All of them! They have always managed to create unique@flavors with a smooth finish. The artwork and packaging are always top notch. Can’t go wrong with a cold Sammy!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Samuel Adams has great IPA's. They're delicious, and smooth. They also are a great affordable price and a great value. The bottles and visual appearance are positive as well. I don't drink these a lot but they're great when you're looking to mix it up a little bit.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Easy drinking, light beer. Pairs great with lots of different foods but is also prefect for sitting on your back porch at the end of a long day. Affordable and is always a crowd pleaser for guests!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Pours to a hazy whitish color slightly tinged with orange, a light wispy head formation and a grapefruity citric nose. The palate is tart and crackery with crisp wheat notes up front followed by a soft fruitiness from the apricot and a hint of spicy coriander. The hops quickly take over, though, and march right in with a slightly resiny, wonderfully citric grapefruit character. The finish reverberates the tart wheat and absolutely bursts with the citric grapefruit aromas of the hops, then punctuates them so nicely with a long dry bitterness.

I just love this beer. It’s wonderfully drinkable, refreshing, packed with flavor, and oh so sessionable.
Beverly N.
Sunrise
I don't drink beer so I really can't say its 5 stars or less because I don't drink beer. But what I can say is that with all the beer purchases I've made has been for someone else
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
This IPA pours a very slightly cloudy light orange color with a medium foamy white head. The smell is exactly how it’s described, like a Belgian white ale and IPA cross, although it tends slightly towards the IPA end. There are notes of citrus, pine, wheat, herbal notes, some Belgian spices, and some yeast. It’s a pretty interesting and complex scent. The taste has a similar profile, although it is even more heavily leaning towards IPA characteristics. The orange and especially pine flavors mostly take over. There is definitely some wheat aspect, but the yeast and spiciness becomes almost undetectable in the flavor. The body is medium, which is actually a little heavier than I would have guessed. The finish is quite dry and there is some lingering hop bitterness. Kind of an interesting take on an IPA, but I think it would have been more interesting to see if the white ale characteristics were intensified and the pine notes were toned down. That could very well have made it worse though, as I don’t know if this is a great idea for a hybrid beer. It’s worth trying, but it’s nothing amazing.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my absolute favorite beers. Especially ice cold on a hot florida day. it quenches the thirst. Even if you don't like ipa's I believe this would be one to try even though it may not be for everyone. I would recommend at least giving it a try.
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
I had this at a beer fest and fell in love. I had no idea Sam Adams made a IPA. I have never seen it served anywhere. Sam Adams always delivers and this was no acception. Taste like a small batch craft beer!
Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Favorite IPA by far!! Definitely a go-to. It's so refreshing and I'm not a big beer drinker so for me to like this is a huge deal. I bring it to every gathering and I've introduced so many friends to this and they're all in love now