BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Kameisha H.
Owasso, OK
For one, you can never go wrong with Sam Adams anything. This is my favortie of the line and i hate when it goes out of season 😞
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
My husband likes this. I don't like beer at all so not really the greatest review. He prefers other brands to Sam Adams though
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Juliana S.
This is the perfect winter ale, perfect for drinking at home. It looses one star for me because it’s a touch to hoppy.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
Very nice crisp beer. Pairs perfect with a winning Pats game! I purchased this beer in Nashua NH and it was super cheap
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I love this beer! It is a great seasonal option, though I'd actually be happy if they offered it throughout the year.
Jessica M.
Another favorite from Sam Adams. They’ve been doing a lot of IPA lately which I don’t like so I appreciate this one.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
This was new for me. I have always gotten the boston lager. I decided on this one and it was actually pretty tasty.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Cerveja muito saborosa, para um bom final de semana é ótimo, recomendo para todas as pessoas, ótimo, perfeito.
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?