BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Saint Albans, WV
Sooooooo goooooood!!! I loved this new addition! They had a strawberry blonde years ago, and this may be my favorite Sam Adams brew since.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
These are actually really good and I usually try these when they come out seasonal at bars. I've never picked them up at a store though.
Kim T.
Randolph, ME
Great white ale, so so so yummy on a hot day. Good to have a few with some friends. Smooth taste. I like it better poured into a glass.
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Not much a beer person, but I’ve gotten used to the taste over the years. I like white ale because of the orange hints in flavor.
Kameisha H.
Owasso, OK
For one, you can never go wrong with Sam Adams anything. This is my favortie of the line and i hate when it goes out of season 😞
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
My husband likes this. I don't like beer at all so not really the greatest review. He prefers other brands to Sam Adams though
Shana R.
Stone Mtn, GA
A friend brought this over and im not a big beer drinker. This was actually pretty decent but not something that i would buy
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Juliana S.
This is the perfect winter ale, perfect for drinking at home. It looses one star for me because it’s a touch to hoppy.
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I love this beer! It is a great seasonal option, though I'd actually be happy if they offered it throughout the year.
Gretchen W.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?