BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Ryan C.
Roscoe, NY
not just the white ale i enjoy i love all the different brews they make throughout the year specially the fruit tones. i by them usually in my grocery store. Compared to other beers they are a higher standard.
Rebecca A.
This is one of my favorite beers from Sam adams. It has great flavor notes and it's not too powerful
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
I buy this beer when it is available and if they are out of my first choice white ale. I usually get it at Total wine. It is pretty good compared to other brands . The flavor isn't over powering and is just right for my taste buds. I would buy this again.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this beer. I actually like Samuel Adams beers variety of beers. Yes it meet more than my expectations. I want to purchase it again but my local market does not have it. They have the other flavors but not this one. Yes I would buy it again if I saw it at the market.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
A great tasting lighter flavored beer. I am not a fan of IPA's or overly hoppy beer, so this meets my expectation of something fun with flavor. I have to hide it at the back of the fridge so my hubby doesn't drink it all!
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I love me a Summer Shandy, and this is the perfect version for winter. I can't explain why, but it seems perfect for summer daydreaming beneath flannel pjs. But really, this is good for all year long. I highly recommend that you give it a try, especially if you enjoy witbier or Leinie's Summer Shandy.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Darlene S.
S Portland, ME
Sam Adams makes a great tasting, seasonal beer. It has a nice flavor. Give it a try!
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I love this beer! It is a great seasonal option, though I'd actually be happy if they offered it throughout the year.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
One of my favorites! Great tasting seasonal beer. Full of flavor. Reasonably priced.
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?