Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Heather R.
The Samuel Adams White Lantern Whitetail offers a very unique flavor that I think would take some time to get used to. Not something that I could drink regularly.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
A great tasting lighter flavored beer. I am not a fan of IPA's or overly hoppy beer, so this meets my expectation of something fun with flavor. I have to hide it at the back of the fridge so my hubby doesn't drink it all!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Delicious tasting. Full body. Not too much of a hoppy taste. I like that it’s convent to buy when it’s in season. And the price is extremely reasonable.
karely M.
This beer is great with chips and a dip . we buy this beer when its a small group of us , its not that affordale to buy for a lot of people. Taste is great.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Samuel Adam is a rare craft beer with a strikingly high alcohol percentage. This year's barrel-aged batch measures in at 28 percent. It’s a really good beer!
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Belgians, but this beer doesn't really taste like a true Belgian. It's a bit more watered down than I like. There are others that are much better.
Lola M.
This samuel adams white ale is so good! I'm a beer girl so when I'm in the mood for a cold ale this samuel adams white ale is the one I reach out for.
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
it’s a great winter beer, nice warm taste and feeling. I would recommend buying this for holiday parties it’s different and definitely a winner.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
These are actually really good and I usually try these when they come out seasonal at bars. I've never picked them up at a store though.
Kim T.
Randolph, ME
Great white ale, so so so yummy on a hot day. Good to have a few with some friends. Smooth taste. I like it better poured into a glass.
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?