BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Heather R.
The Samuel Adams White Lantern Whitetail offers a very unique flavor that I think would take some time to get used to. Not something that I could drink regularly.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
ONE OF MY TOP FAVE BEERS! Yes! I can't find it anymore but it's perfect. The last time I drank it was in 2013 and for some reason can not find it anymore. It was light and full of flavor and amazing. Would love to but again.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
A great tasting lighter flavored beer. I am not a fan of IPA's or overly hoppy beer, so this meets my expectation of something fun with flavor. I have to hide it at the back of the fridge so my hubby doesn't drink it all!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Delicious tasting. Full body. Not too much of a hoppy taste. I like that it’s convent to buy when it’s in season. And the price is extremely reasonable.
karely M.
This beer is great with chips and a dip . we buy this beer when its a small group of us , its not that affordale to buy for a lot of people. Taste is great.
Adela S.
Watertown, NY
Samuel Adam is a rare craft beer with a strikingly high alcohol percentage. This year's barrel-aged batch measures in at 28 percent. It’s a really good beer!
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Belgians, but this beer doesn't really taste like a true Belgian. It's a bit more watered down than I like. There are others that are much better.
Lola M.
This samuel adams white ale is so good! I'm a beer girl so when I'm in the mood for a cold ale this samuel adams white ale is the one I reach out for.
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
it’s a great winter beer, nice warm taste and feeling. I would recommend buying this for holiday parties it’s different and definitely a winner.
Jennifer W.
Saint Albans, WV
Sooooooo goooooood!!! I loved this new addition! They had a strawberry blonde years ago, and this may be my favorite Sam Adams brew since.
Gretchen W.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?