BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Kate R.
Los Angeles
White Ales can be pretty hit and miss, but I will always reach for this one. I find that Sam Adams is pretty quality across the board with all of their flavors. Definitely a favorite brand of mine when it comes to beer and it's always nicely accessible at the bar
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
ONE OF MY TOP FAVE BEERS! Yes! I can't find it anymore but it's perfect. The last time I drank it was in 2013 and for some reason can not find it anymore. It was light and full of flavor and amazing. Would love to but again.
Ryan C.
Roscoe, NY
not just the white ale i enjoy i love all the different brews they make throughout the year specially the fruit tones. i by them usually in my grocery store. Compared to other beers they are a higher standard.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this beer. I actually like Samuel Adams beers variety of beers. Yes it meet more than my expectations. I want to purchase it again but my local market does not have it. They have the other flavors but not this one. Yes I would buy it again if I saw it at the market.
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
The Samuel Adams White Lantern Whitetail offers a very unique flavor that I think would take some time to get used to. Not something that I could drink regularly.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
A great tasting lighter flavored beer. I am not a fan of IPA's or overly hoppy beer, so this meets my expectation of something fun with flavor. I have to hide it at the back of the fridge so my hubby doesn't drink it all!
Michelle F.
Arlington, VA
I love Belgians, but this beer doesn't really taste like a true Belgian. It's a bit more watered down than I like. There are others that are much better.
Lola M.
Foodie Expert
This samuel adams white ale is so good! I'm a beer girl so when I'm in the mood for a cold ale this samuel adams white ale is the one I reach out for.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
These are actually really good and I usually try these when they come out seasonal at bars. I've never picked them up at a store though.
Kim T.
Randolph, ME
Great white ale, so so so yummy on a hot day. Good to have a few with some friends. Smooth taste. I like it better poured into a glass.
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?