BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
ONE OF MY TOP FAVE BEERS! Yes! I can't find it anymore but it's perfect. The last time I drank it was in 2013 and for some reason can not find it anymore. It was light and full of flavor and amazing. Would love to but again.
J v.
I don’t drink this beer all the time but I have drank it because of some friends. It is affordable and for mass production beer it is ok. It has thin and white foam and kind of has a dry taste finish.
Ryan C.
Roscoe, NY
not just the white ale i enjoy i love all the different brews they make throughout the year specially the fruit tones. i by them usually in my grocery store. Compared to other beers they are a higher standard.
Tasha F.
Washoe Valley, NV
I buy this beer when it is available and if they are out of my first choice white ale. I usually get it at Total wine. It is pretty good compared to other brands . The flavor isn't over powering and is just right for my taste buds. I would buy this again.
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I love me a Summer Shandy, and this is the perfect version for winter. I can't explain why, but it seems perfect for summer daydreaming beneath flannel pjs. But really, this is good for all year long. I highly recommend that you give it a try, especially if you enjoy witbier or Leinie's Summer Shandy.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
This is a great winter beer. I like many Sam Adams brews because of the flavor, quality, and availability. This is one of the lightest winter beers I've had! So drinkable and smooth; I can't say enough good things!
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this beer. I actually like Samuel Adams beers variety of beers. Yes it meet more than my expectations. I want to purchase it again but my local market does not have it. They have the other flavors but not this one. Yes I would buy it again if I saw it at the market.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
White Ales can be pretty hit and miss, but I will always reach for this one. I find that Sam Adams is pretty quality across the board with all of their flavors. Definitely a favorite brand of mine when it comes to beer and it's always nicely accessible at the bar
Heather R.
The Samuel Adams White Lantern Whitetail offers a very unique flavor that I think would take some time to get used to. Not something that I could drink regularly.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
A great tasting lighter flavored beer. I am not a fan of IPA's or overly hoppy beer, so this meets my expectation of something fun with flavor. I have to hide it at the back of the fridge so my hubby doesn't drink it all!
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?