BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
The Samuel Adams White Lantern Whitetail offers a very unique flavor that I think would take some time to get used to. Not something that I could drink regularly.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
These are actually really good and I usually try these when they come out seasonal at bars. I've never picked them up at a store though.
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
This was new for me. I have always gotten the boston lager. I decided on this one and it was actually pretty tasty.
Hannah n.
Samuel adams is a classic beer that will always have a great full flavor. This white ale is no exception.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that they offer a variety of seasonal beers. What I don't like is that it's not always offered.
Blair T.
SAN JACINTO, CA
Foodie Expert
The taste of this isn't to bad, it's very bearable. I don't crave it but if it's there I'll drink it
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a good beer. Has a unique taste and never fails to be amazing. So good and refreshing.
Erin H.
Brooklyn, MI
I've always been a huge fan of Sam Adams. I love this wheat choice! Has a great flavor!
amy s.
Foodie Expert
Not a bad option. I like this more in the winter. It has a bit of a different flavor.
Jill W.
Temple, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this beer around the holidays. So smoothe and tastes like Christmas in a bottle. Delicious and satisfying. I purchase this every year when it becomes available. Definitely recommend to get in the holiday spirit
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?