BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale: A fresh take on a traditional Belgian-style white ale Brewed with orange and tangerine peel, coriander and grains of paradise Crisp, citrusy brew with a hint of spice see more...

Samuel Adams White Lantern White Ale
  • "I've always loved Samuel Adams seasonal beer such a great taste not to bitter like other citrus ipas definitely recommend! " in 1 review
Bailey K.
Belton, MO
Not big on taste, but cost isn’t to bad!! I’ll stick to bud light for now. I honestly just don’t know what it is about this drink that make me turn my head but I just don’t like it
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
Although I usually always love Sam Adams, I feel that this particular beer is heavier than I expected. It feels darker than normal, which only took my off guard. I did still enjoy the flavor and traditional Sam adams taste that I expect and love.
Sydney L.
Washougal
My boyfriend loves Samuel Adams holiday/seasonal beers. His favorite of them all is the Octoberfest, he waits all year for those. But a few weeks ago he saw the winter edition in the stores and is really eager to give them a try
Jill W.
Temple , GA
I love this beer around the holidays. So smoothe and tastes like Christmas in a bottle. Delicious and satisfying. I purchase this every year when it becomes available. Definitely recommend to get in the holiday spirit
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I loooooove this winter beer! I look forward to it every year. It’s a bold tasting refreshing choice served best in an ice cold mug. It’s got a bit of citrus taste, but it’s not overwhelming. Definitely recommend.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
When I moved Sam Adams was hard to find. This specific type of Sam, is my favorite to pair with holiday dinners. I have actually found it for once! Cheers! It’s a deeper flavor, but enjoyable.
Milene M.
Washington, DC
Amazing for those who love a light taste of barley but a heavy percentual of alcohol. The sweetness of the Samuel Adams it’s amazing and I can always find in any store to buy it.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love this beer! It can be found at most liquor stores during the winter season. Prices between $7-10. It has a great flavor. I’m a repeat customer. There’s really not too many items similar. It’s worth the try if you’re interested in something new but not crazy different.
Lesley S.
The aroma and taste of citrus is present. It also has a very crisp, refreshing finish for a Belgian wheat beer. However, a little much on the coriander spice side, but in my own personal opinion, still an easy brew to drink in all seasons.

This beer use to be called "White Lantern Wit" -- same beer, new name just dropping the "wit."

Enjoy!
Jeanna V.
Glen mills, PA
Oh sweet nectar...white lantern is amazing. This is probably one of my favorites and I can't wait until it comes out every year. It's crisp, simple and refreshing without tasting too light or too heavy.
Gretchen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it similar to Blue Moon?