BY SAMUEL ADAMS #95 in Beer

Samuel adams summer styles beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• What "flavors" are in this pack?? or what are the names of the be...3 Answers
  • Which is the darkest beer in this variety pack? I love a darkish ...5 Answers
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
This sampler pack isn't my absolute favorite, but it's good in a pinch. My friends and I all have different drink tastes, so we are all able to find something that we like. It's fairy priced and I can normally find it at Wegman's or Target.
Karen S.
Browns Mills, NJ
I like this beer at festivals and BBQs. It really goes with BBQ food and hanging out with friends.
I remember when Sam Adams came out and trying it for the first time. It is reasonably priced and I haven't tried a flavor I haven't liked. They are all great tasting with a hearty body.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of Samuel Adams I have found it every single flavor they make it's a disgusting taste to me one that makes it so I don't even want to finish the bottle that I've opened I definitely have never repurchased and would not recommend
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel adams porch rocker is hands down the most UNBELIEVABLE summer beer. It is light, it is fruity, it is the perfect blend of summer funneled into a bottle. Porch rocker is affordable and available in the multi-verity pack as well as in its own 6 packs. Wish it came in 12 packs. I would buy them all!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Like all variety boxes there's definitely one in there for everyone....and one in there not for everyone. Same Adams is a nice dark hoppy beer and is great cold. I enjoy drinking it ice cold no matter what time of year.
Hannah V.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the best idea ever. This box gives you a little taste of everything! I currently live in Miami, FL. But am a Boston girl at heart! Sam Adams summers give me the nostalgic feeling when I’m missing home.
Elise C.
I think I end up buying this pack every summer when I go camping with my friends. It has it all when you just want to drink with your people all weekend in the outdoors haha. I’m sure I’ll buy it again this summer.
Kristina F.
I've only had them a couple times and I can't say I'm a huge fan, definitely better super cold. I'm a shady girl but I don't really like any floral taste and I taste just a hint of it in this..
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Love the summer beers. I used to live in Boston so it’s always fun to get a taste of Boston at home in Indiana. Not a great beer but it’s decent and you can’t get anything nearly as good for the price!! Definitely recommend
Brandon R.
Malverne, NY
Which is the darkest beer in this variety pack? I love a darkish beer with lots of flavor and spices.
breanna m.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What "flavors" are in this pack?? or what are the names of the beers haha tried the fall one & really liked it. assuming that summer are lighter than fall?