BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• What is your favorite Sam Adams beer?1 Answers
  • I had no idea these existed! I'm from PA does anyone know...4 Answers
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
For a light beer that isn’t from a micro brewery, I think Samuel Adams Sam Adams Light Beer is at the top is it’s game. The taste is far superior to it’s competitors, and it has everything you’d want is a light beer. On the down side, light beers all taste a bit watered down to me.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I cried for three weeks when my local convenience mart stopped carrying this. It sooooo much better than any other light beer! It Tastes so close to the regular Sam Adams. When I find someone close who carries this I will buy them out
Chelsea M.
Warwick, RI
Great light beer that doesn’t drink like the classic light beers. Full of flavor and more filling. Still lighter style than classic Sam Adams. My go to light beer!
Brittnee M.
I am not a big beer drinker but this beer isn't a bad one. Since it is a light beer I don't feel so full and bloated after I finish a bottle. The flavor is nice and I would recommend it to others.
Mel W.
Samuel Adam’s light beer is crisp and refreshing with a smooth finish. It’s never too heavy or filling. There is never a bitter after taste. The price is reasonable and it’s readily available anywhere.
Paula R.
For a light beer this has got to be one of the best. It doesn't feel watered down and doesn't taste like a light beer. I thought it was great and not too filling. I am a repeat customer, but sometimes have a hard time finding it. The price is that of any other domestic beer.
Mandi S.
Cumberland, RI
This is a great go-to beer when out at a concert or restaurant. It's refreshing and easy to drink. I feel like its affordable. Even when I'm on a budget I won't drink a "cheap" beer.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I drink, I go for a beer and it's almost always a domestic. I've always like Sam Adams for being a New England brewed beer. I'm not huge on most of their beers, some are too hoppy and strong but I really enjoy Sam Light.
Emma H.
One of the few light beers I will be caught drinking during the summer. It has a milder taste, and goes well with most foods. It is a little more than your cheep Lite beer brands, but the extra few bucks is worth it.
Catherine M.
Ibpreferbto always have Sam Adams on hand for company of they just say they want a beer. You never see anyone grimace at one. And if you have someone that has never had one, they seem to mention they're going to buy some for their homes. Also it just distinguishes you're on the people who k just schlep cheap beer on friends, and who really cares that their friends are enjoying their beer.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
I had no idea these existed! I'm from PA does anyone know where I can buy them there?
Dawn I.
Carlsbad, NM
What is your favorite Sam Adams beer?