BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Sam adams 6pk rebel ipa see more...

• I'm generally not a huge fan of IPA's...I don't care for it much, and ... 3 Answers
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
I normally do not enjoy IPAs because the flavor is so hoppy, you can barely taste any of the other flavors. This IPA, however, is light enough to drink through an AZ summer, while having a complex profile. My husband (he does not even touch IPAs) actually enjoyed this fully. Considering that my IPA-loving friends also enjoy this beer, I must say that Sam Adams has nailed this!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This beer has that really dark taste you're looking for in an IPA without being too heavy or thick. Because it's Sam Adams, it is a little more expensive than, say, Coors Lite. But for the quality you're getting, I think it's a more than fair price. Be warned though, drinking too many of these will have you on your ass!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
Rebel IPA is a great tasting beer! I feel that Samuel Adams offer great varieties and cater to all sorts of taste buds. If you have not tried it yet, please do so you will not be disappointed. This beer is commonly found on tap at local establishments which is a great treat.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
It's a pretty good introductory IPA. It has a subtle taste that isn't in your face as some other IPAs. The price isn't bad as well. I really like the logo, it's very eye-catching! It is also relatively easy to find (I got mine at Walmart out of all places).
fairbanks, ak
Love Sam Adams rebel IPA!! it's a go to for me this spring. They also make the rebel ipa in a number of different flavors. My favorite is the rebel grapefruit. There is seriously nothing better-- so fruity and hoppy but not too much of either!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
THE HOPS IN THIS IS SO REAL AND SO STRONG. I personally am not a fan of overly hoppy beers so this wasn't a winner for me. IPAs are usually hard for me to find that right one that has a great flavor but isn't overboard on the hops. meh
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I really didn't like this IPA. I basically drink ONLY IPAs and I personally did not like the flavor or this beer. I'm not really a fan of any Sam Adams beers, so I'm not really shocked I didn't like this either.
Marcel G.
Marcel G.
Coral Springs, FL
I bought and tried this beer it is a very light and refreshing taste that hit the spot. I have had many different kinds of beer but this one is on the top of my list for the greatest.
Canastota, NY
I'm a super fan of IPAs, they're my main go to, but this one is one of my faves. Always poured in a glass though. I can't drink this one any other way. A+ I love me some Sammies!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
This is my husbands favorite type of beer. It has a high ABV so I wouldn't recommend too many but the taste is very good and it has the right amount of hops in it.
Dom B.
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
I'm generally not a huge fan of IPA's. Could someone advise on how hoppy/bitter this is?