Add a Photo

Sam adams 6pk rebel ipa
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ

I normally do not enjoy IPAs because the flavor is so hoppy, you can barely taste any of the other flavors. This IPA, however, is light enough to drink through an AZ summer, while having a complex profile. My husband (he does not even touch IPAs) actually enjoyed this fully. Considering that my IPA-loving friends also enjoy this beer, I must say that Sam Adams has nailed this!
Carter S.
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA

No matter what stance you take on craft beer, they have been taking over the beer game for a while now. Sam Adams decided to expand their horizons and offer an IPA. And this IPA is surprisingly good, especially for a company known almost exclusively for their English style of brewing. I know it's not your local craft IPA but give it a shot.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD

This beer has that really dark taste you're looking for in an IPA without being too heavy or thick. Because it's Sam Adams, it is a little more expensive than, say, Coors Lite. But for the quality you're getting, I think it's a more than fair price. Be warned though, drinking too many of these will have you on your ass!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL

Rebel IPA is a great tasting beer! I feel that Samuel Adams offer great varieties and cater to all sorts of taste buds. If you have not tried it yet, please do so you will not be disappointed. This beer is commonly found on tap at local establishments which is a great treat.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

It's a pretty good introductory IPA. It has a subtle taste that isn't in your face as some other IPAs. The price isn't bad as well. I really like the logo, it's very eye-catching! It is also relatively easy to find (I got mine at Walmart out of all places).
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak

Love Sam Adams rebel IPA!! it's a go to for me this spring. They also make the rebel ipa in a number of different flavors. My favorite is the rebel grapefruit. There is seriously nothing better-- so fruity and hoppy but not too much of either!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

THE HOPS IN THIS IS SO REAL AND SO STRONG. I personally am not a fan of overly hoppy beers so this wasn't a winner for me. IPAs are usually hard for me to find that right one that has a great flavor but isn't overboard on the hops. meh
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC

I really didn't like this IPA. I basically drink ONLY IPAs and I personally did not like the flavor or this beer. I'm not really a fan of any Sam Adams beers, so I'm not really shocked I didn't like this either.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

If you have tried IPAs you know that they have a strong and bitter flavor. I liked this brand but it was very strong as far as alcohol content and a little more bitter than others that I have tried.
Anastasia  C.
Anastasia C.
San Diego, CA

Unfortunately I am just not a fan. I find that IPA's don't taste that good and have way too strong of a taste. However amongst my friends about only a small handful really like this product.
Dom B.
Dom B.
Lansing, MI

I'm generally not a huge fan of IPA's. Could someone advise on how hoppy/bitter this is?

Join Now