BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• I'm generally not a huge fan of IPA's. Could someone advise on ho...3 Answers
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've only ever thought Samuel Adams was an okay beer brand, not terrible but not great, but this Rebel IPA definitely garnered greater respect from me. It's got all the great characteristics of a well done IPA, but it does become a bit much after one or two bottles back to back. Overall though it's a fine IPA from an okay beer brand.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
THIS IPA IS SO GOOD, so good! Very affordable for a six pack too. A lot of the IPas coming out now are over $10 for a 6 pack so it’s nice to be able to get a reasonable price. I’d buy this again
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy IPAs but I found that this beer was middle of the road for me.  I would much rather have an IPA from a smaller brewery that has more taste to it.  This just seemed blah. I do like the packaging the visuals for this particular beer are great.
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to IPA! It’s light enough that it’s easy to drink but still has lots of flavor. The price is totally reasonable and I can always find this at my location cal liquor store without any problems.
Mary Kate C.
Bear, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! I love this revel beer. It’s not too expensive but packs a bunch of flavor in this IPA. You can also get it on tap at most bars, which tastes even better in my opinion. Definitely should try.
Michelle F.
Austin, TX
Rebel used to be my go to IPA when it first came out. Its hoppy but doesnt have too much of a bitter bite like some other IPAs which was nice. And the smell is amazing
Nina B.
Colchester
This beer has quite the hoppy bite!  I've always liked Sam Adams beers and was pleased when they started making interesting IPAs.  This one isn't as hoppy as their Double Agent or some of the other Rebal beers, but it's slightly fruity and has a good, hoppy taste.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
We recently tried this in my household and were really pleased with it. My boyfriend considers himself a "beer snob" and really like this stuff. Its a good strong IPA. I liked the price point too. Found it at Food Lion. Great brand of beer and good brew to try.
Amanda P.
This is a great brand and I love all of the seasonal brews! I pick them up at least once a month and my husband always asks for this brand. Fall time is our favorite for this brand!! He does prefer the IPA and would love to see more seasonal options for this.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
Sam Adams is always a good choice. It’s very pleasing even to those who don’t exactly enjoy beer. I personally like IPAs so this one is my favorite but I’ve also had the winter lager, pumpkin beer, and Oktoberfest and loved them all. Give them a try!
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
I'm generally not a huge fan of IPA's. Could someone advise on how hoppy/bitter this is?