BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is one of my favorite fall/winter beers. I start looking for it in September. I look forward to drinking this in fall.
Amber M.
Kent , OH
You know fall is here when you see this hit the shelves. It's a nice smooth beer that isn't to girly glorified for the fall
Sara T.
Perfect beer to bring in the fall weather. it has a great taste and doesn't gross out people who are not really into beer.
Josh C.
Russellville
It's a good beer, octoberfest beers are not my favorite but still a drinkable beer. Sam Adams puts out a lot of good beers.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really enjoyed this full bodied beer. Lots of flavor and would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes fall flavors.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
This is my favorite autumn beer. I’m not a huge fan of all the pumpkin spice stuff but this is way different and delicious
Kadie H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I like this beer. I love the flavor and the brand. Sam's is probably one of the only not so cheap beer other than shock top
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
One of the best beers I’ve ever had. It comes out seasonally where I live and I look forward to it every year! It’s great!
Emaly S.
I did not like this, I do not like dark beer though. My husband does like to have them on occasion, when he can find them.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?