Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ğŸğŸºğŸŽƒ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Kati S.
This stuff tastes like the bar tender dumped half the bottle into a glass then topped the bottle off with water
Bren A.
Cool beer. Anything for this fall will definitely be ideally combined with bbqed meat and a cool dessert. Yeah
Jordan A.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite beer. I wish it was available year round! It is smooth, not hoppy, and has a great flavor!
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE SAM ADAMAS OKTOBERFEST! I look forward to it every year! It’s just the best go to beer and not too hoppy
June P.
powder springs
A great Oktoberfest that is more on the budget friendly side. I enjoy microbrews and this is a great substitute
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When it comes to the holidays Oktoberfest beer is what it’s all about. When it comes to brands this is the one.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite October fest beer thus far. It’s so affordable but I wish this beer was an all year around flavor.
Rachel R.
Springfield, MO
One of my more favorite October beers because it’s very delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Another one of my favorite beer brands. I love the Octoberfest one the most though. Great taste, not too heavy
Josh S.
Utica, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this beer, wish it was available year round. Always the choice when heading out to a bar or just to dinner
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.