BY SAMUEL ADAMS #33 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
Amber B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the number one beer or autumn. It's not pumpkin spiced, it just tastes like fall. Refreshing and warms the insides.
Sarah F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect fall beer. Add some cinnamon and it is even more delicious . Definite go to beer in the fall for my husband and me.
Sara T.
Perfect beer to bring in the fall weather. it has a great taste and doesn't gross out people who are not really into beer.
Jeri-lynn G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite fall beers. I'm a huge fan of pumpkin and autumn beers. This is my go to if there's no craft available.
Lorna S.
Maysville , WV
I love Octoberfest! I wait all year just for it! It never disappoints me. soooooo delicious! Fall is the best time of year!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really enjoyed this full bodied beer. Lots of flavor and would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes fall flavors.
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
Good fall beer. Sam Adams is classic and inexpensive. It is a good starter beer for people who want to expand their palette
Gina V.
whittier, CA
If you haven't Tried it, do yourself a favor and taste it! This is the beer i wait all year for! I love oktoberfest!!!!!!!!
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.