BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Yane G.
Love this Sam seasonal it's my favorite that they make along with winter lager the smooth fresh taste.
Kelsi S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good! I love Octoberfest beer and Sam Adams makes a great one. Perfect to pair with dinner or alone.
Heather M.
Smithfield, VA
Good mix between dark and wheat ale. Definitely a sipper. Will repurchase. Wish it wasn't just seasonal
Grace H.
Nashville, TN
By far my favorite beer! I always enjoy this beer around fall time. They make a great quality product.
Amanda T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of Sam Adam's best seasonal beers.... Octoberfest = Amazing

Octoberfest! Octoberfest! Octoberfest!
Tiffany W.
Sam Adams Octoberfest is such a yummy beer for fall time. It’s one of my favorites and very affordable
Colette B.
First beer of college - can't beat it. Makes me feel like fall is on its way, and has rich flavors too.
crystal m.
El Campo , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a beer drinker but this one wasn’t as bad would of wish it had more of the October spice to it tho
Jordan K.
Phenix City, AL
One of my favorites for the fall! I always have this stocked in my fridge from the moment it comes out.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX
My favorite time of the year is autumn and what better time to bring out Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.