BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Katie W.
Burlington, IA
Our local grocery store accidentally ordered too many so they had a huge sale! We stocked up for the rest of the winter!
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect fall beer that goes with anything. This is one of few beers my ipa loving husband and I will both choose to drink
Alesha B.
Harrah, OK
This has a nice, crisp flavor. I look forward to this every year. I highly recommend this to someone who is a fan of ales
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Oktoberfest beer! This one is very rich and delicious, and it's affordable too! I will definitely purchase again.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
This is a pretty good beer flavorful but not my favorite, I do love that they have seasonal beers and variety of flavours
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Just tried this one and loved it! I don't think I've had a Sam Adams I didn't like! The pumpkin is my all time favirite.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Another chill out beer. Nothing special about this one for me. I sometime buy it just to hangout with the hubby at home.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
This is a great seasonal beer to give you an autumn feel a great mix between a pumpkin sweetness and a hoppy aftertaste!
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
SAM Adams Octoberfest is my FAVORITE beer of all time. It is smooth and the taste is unlike any other beer I've tasted.
Shell E.
This is my favorite Fall seasonal beer. It's not overpowering in flavor but has the perfect amount of spices. Delicious
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.