BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Taylor T.
Albany, NY
Heavy heavy beer, as good as you'd want an Oktoberfest beer to be! 10/10 would recommend! Fav fall beer!
Micah C.
McDermott
This is my favorite flavored beer. I can’t wait to buy it when it comes out. It is well worth the money!
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A lot of people I know love this when fall comes around. It’s not one of my favorites, but seems popular.
Anabelle E.
Love the octoberfest Sam Adams! It’s my favorite of all their beers. It’s not too bitter and it’s smooth.
Cristin G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious and tasted absolutely amazing. Packed full of a flavor and very satisfying. You can't go wrong.
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
I don’t like most beers but I like the taste of this. It is affordable. I would recommend this product
Hailey L.
Royalton, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oktoberfest is a staple during the autumn months. Crisp and delicious, like a brisk Halloween morning.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX
My favorite time of the year is autumn and what better time to bring out Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer.
Kelsi S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good! I love Octoberfest beer and Sam Adams makes a great one. Perfect to pair with dinner or alone.
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Had my first taste of Octoberfest in 2002 and look forward to it all most as much as college football!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.