BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Anabelle E.
Love the octoberfest Sam Adams! It’s my favorite of all their beers. It’s not too bitter and it’s smooth.
Heather a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best Oktoberfest beer they make. So smooth. Full bodied. Would recommend drinking over snacks
Richard H.
springfield
This is my favorite beer can’t wait for it to come out every year. Wish I could get this all year around.
Ariel R.
Huntsville
Absolute favorite fall beer. Screams sweater, scarf, and boot weather. Great priced and widely available.
Lindsey A.
I can't give this beer enough stars! Currently having one as I'm writing this! It's amazing! Enough said!
Laura G.
Severn, MD
This is one of my husbands favorite beers. We always make sure to stock up in September before it's gone!
Michele W.
Mendenhall, MS
My fave seasonal ale!!! I look forward to fall for this specifically!!! It's got a unique yummy flavor!!!
Cristin G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious and tasted absolutely amazing. Packed full of a flavor and very satisfying. You can't go wrong.
Sarah A.
Solid choice when you've been dragged to a chain restaurant and there's only mainstream beer on the menu.
Kara H.
This is such a great Octoberfest! I definitely recommend it to others because the style is bold and rich.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.