BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Trinidad P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite fall beera. It has a crisp taste to it, it's smooth and refreshing and doesn't have a after taste to it
Jackie E.
Cordova , TN
I don’t drink beer but my husband enjoys this one. He likes the taste of octoberfest and will drink it at restaurants and at home.
Elle J.
One of the best Oktoberfest beers out there. Delicious and refreshing st the same time. No bitter aftertaste like some other types.
Amanda W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite fall beers!! I love it because it tastes like a crisp fall day without being gross and pumpkin flavored
Rye J.
Columbus, IN
Samuel Adams pumpkin batch is so good! The pumpkin with the spices almost tastes more gingerbread like but it is absolutely yummy.
julie n.
Avon Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it is the best we love it for this time of year and all year long! I look forward to fall just to get the chance to drink it/
chase s.
One of my favorite Octoberfests. I really like all Sam Adams beers. I definitely enjoy them most from tap. Truly a special company.
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Definitely not a beverage I could drink, unless I was already having a good buzz going on!
Lewis B.
Southport
Was stationed in Germany for five years. This helped bring me back, one sip at a time. Pretty good version of the Marzen I've had.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The taste of fall! Great, and not too hoppy or skunky. I most definitely recommend it in a bottle, the cans taste absolutely AWFUL!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?