BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Dakota L.
Endicott, NY
Great seasonal flavor, but doesn't taste like pumpkins lol. Wish this was around for more than just the fall season.
Robin W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm not a regular beer drinker but the flavors of this was very good a little darker and heavier but it was very good
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with this one. Oktoberfest at its finest. My pick every fall, and I look forward to it's arrival.
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my husband's favorites. He loves the October fest Sam adams. I don't like any beer so hard to review it myself
Mary B.
Rogers, AR
This is one of my favorite fall beers. The warm notes of this beer are so good! I am definitely a repeat buyer now!
Katie L.
Billerica
One of my favorite October beers. A little darker than what I usually get but trust me it is still easy to go down.
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always exciting when octoberfest comes into season! Another dark beer that I love. Wish it were around year round!
Violet S.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I look forward to this every year. Great beer with a medium body and very tasty. I love it and drink it every fall.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite favorite pumpkin beer! So tasty and light. So delicious! I wish this was around all year long!
Julia G.
Taste good. Good for. Smooth but has a bitter taste. Have to be drank extremely cold for the flavor to be enjoyed.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.