BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer between this one and the winters ale its my favorite. Crisp and refreshing for sure!!
Tashina W.
Russellville, AR
This is one of my husband's most favorite beers. This is the beer we buy throughout the summer. It's so smooth and delicious.
Melissa A.
Philadelphia
Love this beer because it means it’s my favorite season - fall! Solid beer. I’ve also bought this in 6 packs to drink at home
E A.
This is my all time favorite beer until October. It taste good in bottle and tap just the same, I can drink this every day !
Lanee M.
My very first beer. Love the rich, dark but not too heavy flavor. Octoberfest lasts quite awhile in the fridge if not opened.
Justin R.
Auburn, IN
This is my favorite seasonal beer. It's slightly sweet and just goes down smoothly. I buy several cases while it's available.
Breanna B.
Old Town, ME
Perfect fall beer. I love craft beer and if I’m craving a good fall beer that doesn’t taste like pumpkin... this is my go to!
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
This tastes better on tap then from the bottle. A typical Oktoberfest beer. If you like the pumpkin flavor you will enjoy it.
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love having this in the fall. Malty with a hint of fall and pumpkins, it is a solid choice for enjoying as the leaves turn.
Alicia A.
Mine and my husbands favorite beer when it comes out. I always make sure I take a trip to Sams Club to purchase my big case.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.