BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Kim B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Every girl loves her October themed drink and this one is no expection. It really brings all the autum feels.
Kelli C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Sam Adams seasonal fall flavors! I feel like fall hasn’t really started until I’ve had an Octoberfest!
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I wait for this every fall because it's just that good. it does come close to shipyard in my opinion though.
Claire A.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Samuel Adams ocktoberfest. I wouldn't drink it on the regular but it's the perfect beer in the fall
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beer a lot. I've drank it on several occasions. Great with brats! Can't go wrong with this one.
Shannon G.
Bangor, PA
My husband’s favorite beer! He loves the spice to it. Doesn’t taste like pumpkin, but has good fall flavor.
Aronessa B.
Minford
Rich, robust flavor. Great beer to sit and relax with. Not too hoppy. I look forward to this seasonal beer
Lori M.
So good!! Smooth... Flavorful but not too strong... the price for a 6pack is good also!!! I love this beer
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Fall beers make my husband happy! He says these Oktoberfest beers are the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
Janet P.
Mastic Beach, NY
Delish beer when the weather starts to cool. Not my favorite but I enjoy 1 or 2.I prefer regular Sam Adams.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.