BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious beer!!! Wish I could find this but it is always sold out if that tells you anything. Very yummy. Love Sam adams.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sam Adams Octoberfest is just an okay beer. It is not bad and I do not mind drinking it, but I prefer local craft instead.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
This is my favorite autumn beer. I’m not a huge fan of all the pumpkin spice stuff but this is way different and delicious
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
Sara T.
Perfect beer to bring in the fall weather. it has a great taste and doesn't gross out people who are not really into beer.
Ricky W.
Coal Grove
My favorite fall beer. I wish it was available all year round. Has a great taste and full of flavor. Can find it anywhere.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Probably my favorite Oktoberfest. Its flavorful and just so perfect. It reminds me of fall and really welcomes the season.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is one of my favorite fall/winter beers. I start looking for it in September. I look forward to drinking this in fall.
Jenna C.
N Dartmouth, MA
This tastes different every year. This year (2017) has been better than others. Definitely not my favorite but worth a try.
Josh C.
Russellville
It's a good beer, octoberfest beers are not my favorite but still a drinkable beer. Sam Adams puts out a lot of good beers.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.