BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Probably one of my favorite fall beers. Sam Adams is a stellar brand, their seasonal stuff is always delish.
Natasha C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I always get this when it hits shelves. My husband introduced me to it and it made a lasting impression on me
Megan C.
Dacula, GA
This is an all around great beer! Zero complaints other than the fact that I wish it were always available
Shannon G.
Bangor, PA
My husband’s favorite beer! He loves the spice to it. Doesn’t taste like pumpkin, but has good fall flavor.
Janet P.
Mastic Beach, NY
Delish beer when the weather starts to cool. Not my favorite but I enjoy 1 or 2.I prefer regular Sam Adams.
Talia D.
Slidell
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So Good! Wonderful and smooth! Great flavor undertones. My fall go to beer, why can't it be out all year!!!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beer a lot. I've drank it on several occasions. Great with brats! Can't go wrong with this one.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes just like the crisp autumn air. Pumpkin pie. All the great fall flavors in one beer. It's great lol.
Theresa H.
Iselin, NJ
I am not a beer drinker my hubby is but I drank one of these made me into a beer drinker highly recommended
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
My absolute favorite octoberfest beer. Too bad it’s only available in the fall, if drink it all year long.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.