Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite fall/seasonal beer. I wish I could buy it year round. Very affordable and always great quality.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The flavor is on point. This is one of my seasonal favorites. This is a great beer to have with a burger and fries
Katrina L.
One of my favorite beers to have on draft! It is by far the best fall beer. I wish you could get it all year round
karina p.
Pacoima, CA
In my opinion this is the best o Sam Adams. Love the flavor just right to hang out with friends and talk about life
Beata B.
My absolute favorite Sam Adams flavor. Always get so excited when it comes out and stock up before the season ends.
Morgan W.
Favorite fall beer! Love it!! It tastes like fall. And I prefer this over any kind of pumpkin beer! It is the best.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Easily my favorite Sam Adams beer and one of the best Oktoberfest beers out here. I look forward to it every year!
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite favorite pumpkin beer! So tasty and light. So delicious! I wish this was around all year long!
Chelsea H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For me personally this beer is overrated and I prefer the leinenkeugal brand. I’m not much for heavy beers though.
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How could one go wrong with a Sam Adams? Fall is my favorite season and the October Fest is one of the reasons why!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.