BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Probably one of my favorite fall beers. Sam Adams is a stellar brand, their seasonal stuff is always delish.
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
One of our favorites for that warm feeling inside especially during the fall and winter. Cold but still warm
Kayla W.
Decatur, AL
Octoberfest!!!!! Octoberfest is my jam! I can't wait for it to come around every year! It is my go to lager!
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of fall beers!! This has a nice spicy flavor if you like that type of beer. I recommend Sam Adams!
Amber H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is how I know if Fall has really arrived at my bar! This is my favorite seasonal beer of all time!
Olivia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of Sam adams' beers. It is a medium beer that is a bit malty in flavor. Good fall drink.
Brittney S.
WILLINGTON, CT
My first and forever favorite October beer. It's delicious and goes amazingly with a nice steak or a burger.
Kelli C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Sam Adams seasonal fall flavors! I feel like fall hasn’t really started until I’ve had an Octoberfest!
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I wait for this every fall because it's just that good. it does come close to shipyard in my opinion though.
Kim B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Every girl loves her October themed drink and this one is no expection. It really brings all the autum feels.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.