BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Probably one of my favorite fall beers. Sam Adams is a stellar brand, their seasonal stuff is always delish.
Rosey G.
North Baldwin, NY
Nothing beats an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest! Perfect beer for the fall. Look forward to it every summer!!
Amber H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is how I know if Fall has really arrived at my bar! This is my favorite seasonal beer of all time!
Kayla W.
Decatur, AL
Octoberfest!!!!! Octoberfest is my jam! I can't wait for it to come around every year! It is my go to lager!
Jessica B.
Best Octoberfest beer I've ever had. Look forward to it every fall! If you love lagers you'll love this beer!
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of fall beers!! This has a nice spicy flavor if you like that type of beer. I recommend Sam Adams!
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
One of our favorites for that warm feeling inside especially during the fall and winter. Cold but still warm
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I wait for this every fall because it's just that good. it does come close to shipyard in my opinion though.
Kelli C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Sam Adams seasonal fall flavors! I feel like fall hasn’t really started until I’ve had an Octoberfest!
Kim H.
Paoli, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my husband's favorite! Smooth, great flavor and goes great with grilling! Would definitely recommend.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.