BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Rachel P.
Daphne, AL
My husband LOVES this beer and I have to say out of all of the beer flavors I have tried of his, this is one of my favorites.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this, even if you are not a big fan of beer. This is one of the only few beers that I enjoy the taste of.
E A.
This is my all time favorite beer until October. It taste good in bottle and tap just the same, I can drink this every day !
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
This tastes better on tap then from the bottle. A typical Oktoberfest beer. If you like the pumpkin flavor you will enjoy it.
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Probably my favorite of the octoberfest beers. The crisp clean taste that I’ve come to expect from all of Sam Adam’s products
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I wait all year for this to come out! I especially like the draft Oktoberfest. It's a darker lager but smooth and delicious!
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Sam adams beer, it's consistently good. I really like the October fest and I do look forward to this one each season.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
This beer is literally one of the best things about fall. I definitely think it is best on tap but the bottles are good too.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Definitely a lite October fest. Nice to drink with meals. I feel like it had more flavor a couple years ago than it does now.
Katie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I buy this beer every October. It makes me feel more American sitting around on a Friday in October drinking Oktoberfest beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.