BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Danielle W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best fall beer that is out there! I love drinking this by the campfire when it's cool out in fall!
Jordan A.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite beer. I wish it was available year round! It is smooth, not hoppy, and has a great flavor!
Angela K.
Orchard Park, NY
Great beer for the fall season! Very refreshing. Good price as well, less expensive than other sam adams beers!
Bren A.
Cool beer. Anything for this fall will definitely be ideally combined with bbqed meat and a cool dessert. Yeah
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Another one of my favorite beer brands. I love the Octoberfest one the most though. Great taste, not too heavy
Sindy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love October feast. Can drink this all year round with the Caramel rim. Very affordable where I live.
April P.
Stonewall, LA
Love this beer. It is so good and I love the taste of it. You have to try this if you have never had it before
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer is sooooo good! we purchase this a lot around my house. It's a good tasting beer.
Erika V.
El Paso
I look forward to the fall season for this reason! Love how it's not too heavy or filling. It's full of flavor.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE SAM ADAMAS OKTOBERFEST! I look forward to it every year! It’s just the best go to beer and not too hoppy
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.