BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Probably my favorite Oktoberfest. Its flavorful and just so perfect. It reminds me of fall and really welcomes the season.
Emaly S.
I did not like this, I do not like dark beer though. My husband does like to have them on occasion, when he can find them.
Josh C.
Russellville
It's a good beer, octoberfest beers are not my favorite but still a drinkable beer. Sam Adams puts out a lot of good beers.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I wish this beer was offered all year round. Basically the beer version of a spiced latte that tastes and smells like fall
Sarah F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect fall beer. Add some cinnamon and it is even more delicious . Definite go to beer in the fall for my husband and me.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Love this beer. Great flavor. Perfect for fall and winter. Love drinking this in the crisp October air. Would recommend.
Amber F.
My favorite Sam Adam's outside of the seasonal stouts. Great if ice cold and very smooth. I always prefer a darker beer.
Cyndi V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh man oh man is it fall yet so I can get this beer? Lol i really like it pair it with some sushi and your good to go ;)
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
This is your quintessential fall beer. Carmel and pumpkin and cinnamon taste with out taste of like a pumpkin spice beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.