BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Faith B.
I bartended for a couple weeks at the restaurant I worked at and this beer was a big hit. I later tried it myself and wasn't too pleased.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is delicious, but I can only drink one or two before I want a lighter beer. It has a very hoppy taste. Strong. But it is very good.
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the best Octoberfest beers out there. Great flavor, not too heavy and not very light. Easy to drink a few of. Good price as well.
Lucas B.
Chattanooga
The entire line of Sam Adams brews are hard to compete with. During football season the octoberfest is by far my favorite for tailgates.
Amy L.
Tulsa
Sam Adams has a great bold taste. Octoberfest is a darker tasting beer, but it isn’t too strong. I think many people would like this one.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This beer reminds me of fall. It tastes like a lager with a pumpkin pie flavor. It is light enough to drink more than one. Price is good.
Ess T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite seasonal beers. Great depth and a very comforting warm flavor without being spicy. A regular go to when it’s available
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Not a fan of beer too much in the first place but I didn’t hate it so that’s a plus.. right? This is often a beer that my father drinks.
Lindsay H.
I hope you like the taste of fall in your mouth because that's pretty much what this tastes like. Every basic white girl's dream beer lol
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I was introduced to this about 9 years ago and I look forward to it every single year. It has great flavor, best when served icy cold!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?