BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁đŸș🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
I love autumn beers and this is no exception. I look forward to it every year! It pairs well with just about any food and is just as fantastic alone. I highly recommend this beer for campfires, thanksgiving, or just an after work treat.
Azzalee G.
I wait every year for this beer to make its appearance!!! I usually get it at the supermarket but I also get it at bars and restaurants when I go out to eat. It tastes like fall! Tastes get with chicken or steak!! All around a win win!!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I’m not a big beer fan, but this is apparently the beer of fall. This wouldn’t be my first choice beer but I have had it and wasn’t very impressed. Affordable. Probably wouldn’t purchase again. If you love beer, you’d probably like this!
Caroline W.
Westminster, MD
Sam Adams Octoberfest is the beer that actually got me to like beer. Sam Adams is my favorite brewery and I may be a little biased, but I have never tasted a brew of theirs that I did not like. Octoberfest should be available year round.
Paula H.
I give this one an ok rating because my husband really enjoys it but I do not. To me, it tastes too bitter. I don't feel it's worth the money and it just isn't worth drinking to me. Of course, my husband would completely disagree! Lol
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is perfect for the fall season. One drink makes you feel like curling up in a sweater in front of a bonfire with your sweetie. Tastes really smooth. Not really hoppy like some Sam Adams. Loved it!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! I love when I see it back on the shelves during fall. The flavor is so rich making this beer outstanding. I highly recommend picking up some. You can find it pretty much anywhere such as Walmart or Kroger
Amanda M.
This is the ONLY beer my hubby and I can agree on! It’s very affordable, we can always find it at any store (during the fall season). We wish it was available year-round, but gives us something to look forward to this time of the year!
Kat H.
Bluefield
So so yummy! I'm a beer girl, but usually I'm not a flavored beer girl. But this stuff is good, and affordable! Not pricey at all. I tried it at a friends party but I would definitely recommend, and I'm completely satisfied with it.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For an Oktoberfest beer its pretty good. It’s a good substitute if you can’t get your hands on a German Oktoberfest beer. It’s a heavier tasting beer but that’s to be expected and the price point isn’t bad. Overall I’d recommend it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.