BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a good seasonal beer. First thing you will notice when you pour it is the color. It has a rich, deep golden amber hue. This is a malty beer blended with hops to keep it from being overly sweet. The flavor is not as strong as you would expect however.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I’m a huge fan of Oktoberfest beers and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I get this beer a lot when it’s on draft and it taste just as good out of a bottle. It’s a very reasonably priced way to get a craft beer feel out of a more domestic brand.
Stephanie L.
One of the best beers I have ever had! I wait for this every October. It is one of my Fall favorites. I have tried many others that are a bit tart but Samuel Adams is spot on. Smooth taste and you get that hint of spice to it. Can't wait until next year!
Erin M.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently tried this beer and it was part of an Octoberfest sampling pack. It has the aftertaste hint of pumpkin/fall taste. It is very refreshing. A bit of a heavier taste but I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a seasonal taste
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like Oktoberfest beers are really overrated. It taste pretty much the exact same as every other brands “Oktoberfest “ Version of beers. I don’t think there’s anything special about this particular one but it does have a solid foundation as a company
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Love this time of year! Octoberfest beer is one of my favorites. It's thick,dark and has a great taste. I think it's great and compares highly to others. I wish the price was slightly cheaper but I still buy it. I suggest trying if you like this type of beer!
ashley h.
This is a beer with a lot of flavor that really feels like fall. Perfect for sipping while carving pumpkins and is very refreshing without overwhelming your taste buds
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sam Adams has one of the best Octoberfest Beers out there in my opinion for such a large brewery. It is really good and I can't wait for it to come out every year. I usually drink it out to dinner from a draft and I think that's how it tastes the best to me.
Tyson C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I hate this beer. It tastes awful to me and I love fall anything. It’s too strong and very bitter. I don’t like it and I don’t recommend it to anyone. I tried it on a few occasions and it was terrible all times. It’s also expensive af, so yeah...
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is YUMMY. It’s a little heavy but not too heavy. The right amount for fall. The flavor is great, it’s perfect for a fall night. I can’t have too many of these or I get full fast. For the price point and flavor it’s a good purchase. A little pricier than normal but it is a seasonal ale.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.