BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Gwendolyn F.
Colbert, OK
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer has a great taste, its much heavy so this to me is considered a sipping beer. Savor the flavor and enjoy.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite fall beers! I get really excited when I start to see it show up at Kroger. It's not too heavy and has a great taste.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
Too bad this beer is seasonal! I would love this year round! I get excited when fall approaches just thinking about Octoberfest brews!
Beth H.
Raleigh
I just tried Octoberfest and loved it! I will definitely buy again. This is my partner's favorite and he looks forward to it each year.
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Hearty, rich and fun!! I love this beer all year round. Always buy enough to last until the next fall. Friends and family love it, too!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin really loves to buy these during the month of October for game nights with the family. She and her husband really enjoy them.
Mike W.
Coral Gables, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Whenever October comes around I always find myself grabbing a six pack of these. Not sure if it’s out of habit or taste but I enjoy it!
Serena W.
memphis
I always love the specialty Samuel Adam beers. They are delightful on the pallet. I look forward to their specialty flavors every year
Brandi R.
Bayard, IA
One of my favorites from Sam Adams. It's such a nice beer with a great finish that does not leave a bad after taste like some will do.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite Oktoberfest beer, even topping some of my favorite microbreweries. Very refreshing for fall afternoons. Love this!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?