BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
You know fall is here when you see this hit the shelves. It's a nice smooth beer that isn't to girly glorified for the fall
Amber B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the number one beer or autumn. It's not pumpkin spiced, it just tastes like fall. Refreshing and warms the insides.
April P.
Raritan, NJ
Love Oktoberfest beers!!! This time of the season wouldn't be right without them. So tasty! They make fall so much better.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I don't normally drink beer... I am much more of a wine drinker, but I really enjoy this beer. Great flavor and refreshing
Jenna C.
Dartmouth, MA
This tastes different every year. This year (2017) has been better than others. Definitely not my favorite but worth a try.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Probably my favorite Oktoberfest. Its flavorful and just so perfect. It reminds me of fall and really welcomes the season.
Jeri-lynn G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite fall beers. I'm a huge fan of pumpkin and autumn beers. This is my go to if there's no craft available.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
One of the best beers I’ve ever had. It comes out seasonally where I live and I look forward to it every year! It’s great!
Amanda C.
Hermitage, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE BEER. If only all the hard wouldn't run out before the middle of October and I could get it hear round!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.