BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lori C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Best beer of any season! Wish they made this yer around!
Has a light hoppy taste with smooth caramel influences.
Amanda S.
Rochester, NY
Favorite fall beer. Tasty, refreshing, makes me know fall is here. Always the same every year. Look forward to it
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
Perfect for the fall season. Rich and full of flavor, with a smooth body. Doesn't have a too strong hippy flavor
Lisa T.
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is so good. This is a tasty but not too heavy beer that both my husband and I can enjoy
Tom M.
Jacksonville, FL
Although it's October fest I love how I can find it in the early months of the year. I love their seasonal beers.
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
Hands down the BEST ocktoberfest beer!! Always my favorite this time of the year and the only thing I will drink!
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
My absolute favorite fall beer, could be found in my fridge as soon as it hits the stores when the season starts.
Melissa N.
Dover
This is my absolute favorite beer. Deep flavor and filling taste. I wish it was October fest season all year long
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE SAM ADAMAS OKTOBERFEST! I look forward to it every year! It’s just the best go to beer and not too hoppy
Erika V.
El Paso
I look forward to the fall season for this reason! Love how it's not too heavy or filling. It's full of flavor.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.