BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Audrey D.
I'm drinking this right now!!! So so good I look forward to this beer once a year. Really refreshingba great taste.
Lisa T.
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is so good. This is a tasty but not too heavy beer that both my husband and I can enjoy
Melissa N.
Dover
This is my absolute favorite beer. Deep flavor and filling taste. I wish it was October fest season all year long
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids
I always look forward to Oktoberfest time! The right of passage for fall time. It’s delicious and loved by many.
Lori C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Best beer of any season! Wish they made this yer around!
Has a light hoppy taste with smooth caramel influences.
Danielle G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yummy beer! Oktoberfest is one of the best! Pun intended! I choose this over regular beers anytime. Overall great
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this beer! It’s a great Fall beer and it is very refreshing! It’s not that expensive & it takes delicious!
Sandra T.
My husbands absolute favorite beer. He buys it in bulk when available because its seasonal. Loves it with Burgers
Harley F.
Winchester, KY
This beer feels too biter for me. A little too dark for my satisfaction. But it was smoother than the other kind.
Ginny G.
Glen Burnie, MD
A great fall time beer, puts you right in the mood for bonfire and hoodie season .. and well .. Hans Solo season.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.