BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
o e of the first dam Adams beers I tried. Now i always look for this once August/September comes around and stock up before its gone
Isa M.
Plantation
My favorite seasonal beer! I always wait for the fall to have this brewski. It’s taste is rich. Could be drank alone or with a meal!
Jacqueline W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beverage is for an aquired taste. If smells better than it taste. I say try it for yourself and see . I wouldn't recommend it...
Kendall H.
Not a huge fan of Octoberfest, however I'm not the biggest fan of too many flavored beers. I would rather just stick to what I know.
Kathy H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this is a great beer! It has some nice spices in it that really fit the fall weather. A good quality beer for a cheap price!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably the best domestic Oktoberfest beer available for mass consumption. I would put it on par with many Munich breweries.
marley s.
Beckley, WV
Very good beer. It has a very good taste and honestly reminds me of fall. Pairs well with tailgate food when watching your team play.
Taylor R.
The only beer I drink come the fall! I love this seasonal beer. Not too hoppy but just the right amount of fermentation and bubbles!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The taste of fall! Great, and not too hoppy or skunky. I most definitely recommend it in a bottle, the cans taste absolutely AWFUL!
Trinidad P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite fall beera. It has a crisp taste to it, it's smooth and refreshing and doesn't have a after taste to it
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?