BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Elizabeth K.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a decent Octoberfest with a nice smooth flavor. Easy-drinking pint that keeps you coming back for another.
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
Full flavored, full bodied beer. Great fall beer. Perfect for sitting around a bond fire hanging out with friends.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Easily my favorite Sam Adams beer and one of the best Oktoberfest beers out here. I look forward to it every year!
Alexandra B.
I wait for this to come out every year! The taste is delicious, goes down smooth! My husband and I love this beer.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The flavor is on point. This is one of my seasonal favorites. This is a great beer to have with a burger and fries
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite favorite pumpkin beer! So tasty and light. So delicious! I wish this was around all year long!
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Sam Adams beer, all the flavors. Boston does beer right. It is not overly expensive and convenient to find.
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
So good!! My favorite Fall beer. If you're not a big pumpkin fan but still want something festive, this is for you!
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite fall/seasonal beer. I wish I could buy it year round. Very affordable and always great quality.
Lori C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Best beer of any season! Wish they made this yer around!
Has a light hoppy taste with smooth caramel influences.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.