BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
One of my favorites. You can'tngo wrong with Sam Adams. They have amazing quality of beer and an excellent brewery.
Alyssa T.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Can't wait for the fall for this to come back out. It really feels like fall in a bottle. Great hardy taste love it
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite favorite pumpkin beer! So tasty and light. So delicious! I wish this was around all year long!
Julia G.
Taste good. Good for. Smooth but has a bitter taste. Have to be drank extremely cold for the flavor to be enjoyed.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Easily my favorite Sam Adams beer and one of the best Oktoberfest beers out here. I look forward to it every year!
Harley L.
Kingsport, TN
Fancy. But no really, I love Sam Adam's. And IPAs. And alcohol in general. But Sam Adam's will always top my list.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Such a great beer. I truly look forward to the release every single year. You can never go wrong with a Sam Adams!
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorite seasonal beers that I wish was around all year. Perfect during the awesome Fall season.
Katie L.
Billerica
One of my favorite October beers. A little darker than what I usually get but trust me it is still easy to go down.
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
So good!! My favorite Fall beer. If you're not a big pumpkin fan but still want something festive, this is for you!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.