BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my favorite beers ever,and I'm sad it's seasonal. Highly recommended to any one who wants to try an amazing beer.
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beer in the fall. It has a sweet caramel taste to it that makes it the perfect fall beer, especially when it's cold!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I'm not a big beer person but this one is really tasty. Every one in my family loves this and it's always a bit during the fall!
Preethi B.
This is my husband's favorite because he enjoys the flavor. He compared this to Mac and Jack's. Not the flavor but how good it is
Karen R.
Mahwah, NJ
I always look for #samadamsoctoberfest on the shelves the minute that #fall is here. It’s not the fall season without it. 🎃 🍁 🍂 🍻
Jizelle B.
My favorite octoberfest, not too much of a spice flavor like most octoberfests, so that could be frowned upon by some but not me
Victoria M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite beer in the fall. I look forward to it every year! It has a great taste, isn’t too light and isn’t too hoppy.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
It's great my hubby enjoys it all the time he definitely recommends especially for the cost and taste it's definitely worth it
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
This is my boyfriends favorite beer. He loves it from the tap when it comes out that's all he will drink until it's gone again!
Stacy H.
Springfield, OH
We bought this at our local grocery store. I’m not a lover of beer but I do really like this one. It’s good and great for fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.