Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Gina V.
whittier, CA
If you haven't Tried it, do yourself a favor and taste it! This is the beer i wait all year for! I love oktoberfest!!!!!!!!
Emaly S.
I did not like this, I do not like dark beer though. My husband does like to have them on occasion, when he can find them.
Lorna S.
Morgantown, WV
I love Octoberfest! I wait all year just for it! It never disappoints me. soooooo delicious! Fall is the best time of year!
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
You know fall is here when you see this hit the shelves. It's a nice smooth beer that isn't to girly glorified for the fall
sara t.
Perfect beer to bring in the fall weather. it has a great taste and doesn't gross out people who are not really into beer.
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
Good fall beer. Sam Adams is classic and inexpensive. It is a good starter beer for people who want to expand their palette
Josh C.
It's a good beer, octoberfest beers are not my favorite but still a drinkable beer. Sam Adams puts out a lot of good beers.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Probably my favorite Oktoberfest. Its flavorful and just so perfect. It reminds me of fall and really welcomes the season.
Amanda C.
Hermitage, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE BEER. If only all the hard wouldn't run out before the middle of October and I could get it hear round!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.