BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Sylvia C.
No .... just no. Yuck. Gross. 😡😡😡 Not fuzzy warm on this flavor AT ALL. Maybe others will like it but not my thing.
Alyssa T.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Can't wait for the fall for this to come back out. It really feels like fall in a bottle. Great hardy taste love it
Valerie A.
One of my favorite holiday beverages! It has a great autumn taste! And it still maintains the rich Sam Adams taste!
Emily T.
Very crisp beer. It makes you think that you're in Germany drinking the real deal. Very smooth and goes down well.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
My boyfriend and I like to drink, and we love octoberfest ales. we like the sam adams, it has a bold, strong flavor
Julia G.
Taste good. Good for. Smooth but has a bitter taste. Have to be drank extremely cold for the flavor to be enjoyed.
Elizabeth K.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a decent Octoberfest with a nice smooth flavor. Easy-drinking pint that keeps you coming back for another.
Katie L.
Billerica
One of my favorite October beers. A little darker than what I usually get but trust me it is still easy to go down.
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
A great beer for fall festivities. The flavor and finish pairs well with all of your favorite autumn sweet treats.
Katrina L.
One of my favorite beers to have on draft! It is by far the best fall beer. I wish you could get it all year round
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.