BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ğŸğŸºğŸŽƒ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
I like almost all Samuel Adams beers but this one has got to be one of my favorites I love the smooth taste and just feels like fall
Taylor R.
The only beer I drink come the fall! I love this seasonal beer. Not too hoppy but just the right amount of fermentation and bubbles!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably the best domestic Oktoberfest beer available for mass consumption. I would put it on par with many Munich breweries.
Susan G.
Boise, ID
Love Sam Adams Oktoberfest, I look forward to it every season. It’s pretty balanced and not hoppy at all just a great smooth taste
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste is actually ok and the body is light but it’s not much to rave about. It’s the best in the Sam Adams line in my opinion.
chase s.
One of my favorite Octoberfests. I really like all Sam Adams beers. I definitely enjoy them most from tap. Truly a special company.
Trinidad P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite fall beera. It has a crisp taste to it, it's smooth and refreshing and doesn't have a after taste to it
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The taste of fall! Great, and not too hoppy or skunky. I most definitely recommend it in a bottle, the cans taste absolutely AWFUL!
Andrea S.
Oceano
Love Samuel Adams Octoberfest! My husband and I stock up on it as soon as it hits the stores. I wish it wasnt just a seasonal beer.
Jennifer T.
Cottage Grove, MN
It's not October or near Halloween without Octoberfest by Sam Adams! This is the perfect most crisp fall beer to have by a bonfire.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.