BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
masooma s.
I do not drink alcohol but I see this so often around October for the octoberfest so I am assuming it is very popular
Cait Z.
Oakfield, NY
Sam beer is one of my favorites, I like when I can get a mixed or sampler pack so I can try different seasonal beers.
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite Sam Adams seasonal beer! I have to have it every season and hate when it goes away! Get it while you can!
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
Decent enough, but not my favorite. Sam Adams tends to be affordable, but I don't prefer the taste over other beers.
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
The Oktoberfest beer is amazing. I'm not sure of the spice they use in this. But so smooth and what an amazing taste
Dakota L.
Endicott, NY
Great seasonal flavor, but doesn't taste like pumpkins lol. Wish this was around for more than just the fall season.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
Iam a Boulevard Wheat drinker but this beer is amazing!!! A little darker with a great taste!! Loving it this fall!!
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with this one. Oktoberfest at its finest. My pick every fall, and I look forward to it's arrival.
Sam G.
Howell, NJ
This is my boyfriends favorite. As soon as it is out he will buy it. Great taste and goes down soft. I even like it!
Michelle P.
PLANTATION, FL
Not heavy and super super yummy! Fall is my favorite season and is always good with a good beer. recommend this one!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.