BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is actually my favorite beer, and I look forward to it every fall. I can find it in most supermarkets and the price is reasonable.
Emily S.
This beer has a nutty, caramel flavor that is perfect for the change of season - - leaving the heat of the summer for a cool fall day.
Beth H.
Raleigh
I just tried Octoberfest and loved it! I will definitely buy again. This is my partner's favorite and he looks forward to it each year.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin really loves to buy these during the month of October for game nights with the family. She and her husband really enjoy them.
Kendall H.
Not a huge fan of Octoberfest, however I'm not the biggest fan of too many flavored beers. I would rather just stick to what I know.
Natalia G.
Tried the draft recently and tastes just like the bottle. It's got some pumpkin notes to it without being too sweet or overwhelming.
Jacqueline W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beverage is for an aquired taste. If smells better than it taste. I say try it for yourself and see . I wouldn't recommend it...
Taylor R.
The only beer I drink come the fall! I love this seasonal beer. Not too hoppy but just the right amount of fermentation and bubbles!
Danielle L.
My husband buys this whenever he sees it so I usually snag a few from myself. I like the flavor and wish I could find it year round.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably the best domestic Oktoberfest beer available for mass consumption. I would put it on par with many Munich breweries.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.