BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amanda w.
I get so excited during the fall season to try the seasonal beers! And samuel Adams is my top go to fall beer for sure!
Jennifer E.
Minot AFB
We count down every year to octoberfest beer and Samuel Adams has the best. So crisp and reminiscent of a cool fall day
BIANCA R.
My favorite seasonal beer! Only downside is it sells out super fast! Don't blame them though because it's just so good
Kim L.
I liked this pretty well. I enjoy trying the seasonal beers. This one was better than some of the others I have tried.
jeananne R.
Mckeesport, PA
I am really not a beer drinker, but i love Octoberfest! It is one of many reasons I love fall. It is smooth and sweet.
Chels H.
delicious fall beer...perfect fall flavors with a slight spice. best on draft but i think most beers are best on draft
Alexa R.
Brighton, MI
Buy this every year at Walmart. This beer is light and smooth. Great for celebrating the holidays around the campfire.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Octoberfest! My husband swears by this stuff and is totally bummed when it's not in season. We have to stock up on it.
David S.
Dalzell, SC
This is a very good beer. its dark amber coloured, a little hoppy and full flavored. you can't go wrong with this beer.
Charly B.
Abbeville, SC
Not a favorite at all. Not a fan of the Same Adams. To me, they all have a bad taste and leave a horrible after taste.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.