BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
My husbands all time favorite beer. He stocks up every holiday! The beer could be a tad bit smoother, but overall, we keep going back for more!
Farrah B.
I am not big on Samuel Adams except for the seasonals & this would happen to be one of my favorites. If you like a pumpkin taste, try this.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfest beers out there. Really great deep flavor, but really heavy. Can’t have more than 2 without feeling super full.
Jen M.
Parkton, MD
I expect to have this beer once the weather is fall like! Nothing better than an Octoberfest while watching football and eating buffalo wings!
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
I look forward to Octoberfest coming out every year. It has a full, rich taste and is closer to the craft beers from a big name brand company.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I’m not much of a dark beer fan but I love this one. Is got a little spice and a very smooth flavor. Truly enjoy when sitting by a nights fire.
Angela P.
This beer is pretty good. I don’t buy it that often but it tastes great! Highly recommend for parties and it’s a great drink for during dinner
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best harvest beers I’ve come across. Always look forward to the release! Perfect for sitting around a bonfire in the cooler weather.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love walking into a bar and seeing this on tap. It makes the season feel more "fall". I love how it changes ever so slightly each year.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another great fall time beer to drink, I look forward to it every year and get 3 12 packs of it Lol BC its only available during certain times
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?