BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jennifer E.
Minot AFB
We count down every year to octoberfest beer and Samuel Adams has the best. So crisp and reminiscent of a cool fall day
David S.
Dalzell, SC
This is a very good beer. its dark amber coloured, a little hoppy and full flavored. you can't go wrong with this beer.
Donna S.
Great flavor. Good aroma. A good Oktoberfest for anyone to enjoy. Tasty to the most seasoned palate or the beer novice.
jeananne R.
Mckeesport, PA
I am really not a beer drinker, but i love Octoberfest! It is one of many reasons I love fall. It is smooth and sweet.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Ahh so excited for this to be making its debut soon! My favorite Sam Adams. It just tastes like fall. Great price, too!
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
SAM Adams Octoberfest is my FAVORITE beer of all time. It is smooth and the taste is unlike any other beer I've tasted.
Kim L.
I liked this pretty well. I enjoy trying the seasonal beers. This one was better than some of the others I have tried.
BIANCA R.
My favorite seasonal beer! Only downside is it sells out super fast! Don't blame them though because it's just so good
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great beer for the autumn season, our to go beer to chill at home with, great flavor, body and color. Highly recommend!
Alexa R.
Brighton, MI
Buy this every year at Walmart. This beer is light and smooth. Great for celebrating the holidays around the campfire.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.