BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love love love this fall beer! We look forward to it every year. It’s the perfect flavor not to over powering and is one to have by the bonfire!!!
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
My favorite Octoberfest beer and i am a craft beer snob. I have to buy at least 1 case every season and I get extremely happy if i find after fall.
Lindsey M.
Not a pumpkin beer but it is one of the best "Fall" beers I have tried. It is light going down but still has a rich and moderately intense flavor.
Stay S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
By far one of my favorite seasonal beers! it's not fall until I've had it! perfect balance of flavor, not too heavy, and it's a great price point.
Lindsay M.
Keyport, NJ
This is my absolute favorite of Sams Adams beers. It captures the essence of the fall season in a bottle. The taste is pretty consistent annually.
Jenna M.
My favorite seasonal! I like it better than other Fall beers because it's crisp but not too sweet! I find it's widely available at grocery stores.
Corina C.
Menifee , CA
I love this seasonal beer and always try to stock up. It is my favorite fall beer. It is crisp and light. It’s a bit sweet but not too overbearing.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice flavor but I was looking for more. When very cold this is so good. Try it if you like Sam Adams beer. Just another addition to a good product.
RaeAnne G.
San Diego
I live this beer. I mostly cook with it rather than drink it. I use it in a lot of my stress & chili's. It gives it a great yet subtle beer flavor.
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's really good! My husband purchased this for himself and I just had to try it. I'm normally not a beer person but this made me kind of like it!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?