BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Brianna B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
One of the only beers that I like! Can't go wrong! It's the best part of starting out October! Everyone I meet loves these things!
Cara W.
Georgetown, OH
I tried this at zincinnati Oktoberfest. My husband who doesn't care for most beer really liked it. No bad aftertaste. Easy to drink
Jackie E.
Cordova, TN
I don’t drink beer but my husband enjoys this one. He likes the taste of octoberfest and will drink it at restaurants and at home.
Erin P.
Duanesburg, NY
If your looking for a good beer in the fall this is the one you should grab. It has that rich taste with the right amount of hops.
chase s.
One of my favorite Octoberfests. I really like all Sam Adams beers. I definitely enjoy them most from tap. Truly a special company.
Lisa R.
North Waterboro
One of my favorite Sam Adams beers. It has a strong flavor, so if you like beers with little to no flavor I would not suggest this.
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Definitely not a beverage I could drink, unless I was already having a good buzz going on!
julie n.
avon lake
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it is the best we love it for this time of year and all year long! I look forward to fall just to get the chance to drink it/
Amanda W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite fall beers!! I love it because it tastes like a crisp fall day without being gross and pumpkin flavored
Tori L.
Smooth easy drink that is a must have every fall. The label screams seasons and the taste it just so wonderful easy but flavorful.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.