BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Julie R.
Canton, IL
First of all, I LIVE FOR THIS BEER. Oktoberfest beer is my favorite part of fall. The rich, caramel notes and beautiful amber color of this beer are unsurpassed by anyone. I truly wish they would issue it year round. I would never drink another amber lager if so.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A yearly tradition! You just can’t get through Oktoberfest season without this beer! It is delicious and smooth and one of my favorites of the year. It’s not too high priced and I feel it is best on tap, but the bottles aren’t bad! Get em cold and drink em fast!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
This is a 4/5 Star Oktoberfest. So many brands have this style appearing now this is a good, universally found option that isn’t too expensive. Good malt, Amber color, crisp, no bitterness. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try a neutral fall beer
Marissa R.
Terre Haute, IN
Takes some time to get used to but it's definitely not bad. Love cooking with this beer, great for meatballs and chilli. Good fall tasting beer just prepare your tastebuds.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I’m a huge fan of Oktoberfest beers and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I get this beer a lot when it’s on draft and it taste just as good out of a bottle. It’s a very reasonably priced way to get a craft beer feel out of a more domestic brand.
Erin M.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently tried this beer and it was part of an Octoberfest sampling pack. It has the aftertaste hint of pumpkin/fall taste. It is very refreshing. A bit of a heavier taste but I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a seasonal taste
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Love this time of year! Octoberfest beer is one of my favorites. It's thick,dark and has a great taste. I think it's great and compares highly to others. I wish the price was slightly cheaper but I still buy it. I suggest trying if you like this type of beer!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like Oktoberfest beers are really overrated. It taste pretty much the exact same as every other brands “Oktoberfest “ Version of beers. I don’t think there’s anything special about this particular one but it does have a solid foundation as a company
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
I love all things October ! And fall seasonal. Sam Adams put out a quality beer in their Oktoberfest. I would definitely recommend this as an easy to drink social beer !
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sam Adams has one of the best Octoberfest Beers out there in my opinion for such a large brewery. It is really good and I can't wait for it to come out every year. I usually drink it out to dinner from a draft and I think that's how it tastes the best to me.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.