BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I recently went on a beer tasting at the brewery in Boston and this was one of the beers we got to taste. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it! I'm not a big beer drinker and usually stick to cider or liquor, but I would definitely think to get this
Courtney B.
I love their branding, the packaging, etc. But my goodness this brand is too bitter for me. I’ve tried it a handful of times when friends bring it over, and I just don’t enjoy it. If you like a more bitter beer that isn’t overly cheap or expensive, you might like this.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a very big fan of the Sam Adams brand beers and this beer was no different.  I thought it was very spicy tasting and had a lot of cinnamon flavor.  It was very sweet also and tasted almost like artificial sweetener.  Maybe this beer just wasn't for me.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know its getting close to fall when this baby comes out!!! Its the perfect beer for when the weather starts to change and you're just hanging out with friends at the bar or at someones house. Its a crisp flavor and is very smooth and goes down easy so take your time drinking it!
Influenster M.
Nothing fancy, but this beer just feels like 'fall' to me! I always pick it up at the grocery store when I see it in stock - reminds me of chillier late-season football tailgates, and is a step above the light beers you usually can't escape while at a tailgate!
Kristin L.
Gilbert
I love Oktoberfest beers. This one is a good, safe go-to for an Oktoberfest. It’s smooth and is more caramely than other Oktoberfest beers. It’s decently priced. I’d purchase this beer again and refer it to a friend who is just beginning to drink Oktoberfest beers.
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn't get any better than this beer! One sip and the leaves start rustling and cracking under foot, the cool October air whistles past, and suddenly your shirt turns to flannel. It's tasty and festive, and if you love the fall, then you have to buy this beer!
Julie R.
Canton, IL
First of all, I LIVE FOR THIS BEER. Oktoberfest beer is my favorite part of fall. The rich, caramel notes and beautiful amber color of this beer are unsurpassed by anyone. I truly wish they would issue it year round. I would never drink another amber lager if so.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A yearly tradition! You just can’t get through Oktoberfest season without this beer! It is delicious and smooth and one of my favorites of the year. It’s not too high priced and I feel it is best on tap, but the bottles aren’t bad! Get em cold and drink em fast!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
This is a 4/5 Star Oktoberfest. So many brands have this style appearing now this is a good, universally found option that isn’t too expensive. Good malt, Amber color, crisp, no bitterness. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try a neutral fall beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.