BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Brittany H.
Hemet, CA
I dont usually like beer but i don't mind the Oktoberfest from sam Adams. If I'm in a beer kinda mood..i gravitate more towards the angry orchard
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great beer, for the price and the flavor. It's very similar to a lot of other beers... It is a bit darker than a general wheat... which I enjoy.
Lauren T.
My over all favorite fall beer is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I buy it every year. It’s dark and heavy without feeling like you drank a ton of bricks.
luisa c.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Its one of my favorites. Only thing I wonder is why the price? The other day I paid 9 dollars and my husband paid 5 for the same amount of beer.
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beer is pretty safe for having people over. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. Better taste than some of the other common beers.
Victoria S.
Kernersville , NC
It wasn’t an awful beer and I’m not a beer person. It had slight fall flavors. Honestly, if you’re not a huge beer person i wouldn’t even try it
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
Kind of happy not really for me it was good I can drink on a rare occasion I got it from the gas station and ordered it once I'm at a restaurant
Cassandra S.
Voorhees, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most Sam Adams beers are good, but the Oktoberfest remains their best. A great representation of the style. It’s sweet with a decent bitterness.
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
One of my favorite things about fall! I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest! It's not super heavy either so you're able to drink it without feeling full.
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FALL BEER. This beer is not so heavy that it makes me feel bloated but just heavy enough to be enjoyable. Love love love it
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?