BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious beer!!! Wish I could find this but it is always sold out if that tells you anything. Very yummy. Love Sam adams.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
My favorite one of them all. I love the spices and flavorings. Price is great as well, comparable to other similar brands.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams October-fest is one of my husband favorite fall flavored beers. It's a dark beer brewed with hints of Halloween
Jamie F.
North Port, FL
We waited all year for this to come out. Really delicious beer. Pairs well with light snacks or heavy foods. Rich flavor
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This has a nice, crisp flavor. I look forward to this every year. I highly recommend this to someone who is a fan of ales
Amber F.
My favorite Sam Adam's outside of the seasonal stouts. Great if ice cold and very smooth. I always prefer a darker beer.
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is pretty darn tasty. Lots of places will have it on tap in the fall and I like to order it as much as possible
Cyndi V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh man oh man is it fall yet so I can get this beer? Lol i really like it pair it with some sushi and your good to go ;)
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.