BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Probably my favorite Oktoberfest. Its flavorful and just so perfect. It reminds me of fall and really welcomes the season.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I wish this beer was offered all year round. Basically the beer version of a spiced latte that tastes and smells like fall
Amber M.
Kent, OH
You know fall is here when you see this hit the shelves. It's a nice smooth beer that isn't to girly glorified for the fall
Carolyn A.
Maple Shade, NJ
this is my favorite beer. I love to drink it during the winter months especially. its the only beer i buy once october hits
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
sara t.
Perfect beer to bring in the fall weather. it has a great taste and doesn't gross out people who are not really into beer.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Love this beer. Great flavor. Perfect for fall and winter. Love drinking this in the crisp October air. Would recommend.
Amber F.
My favorite Sam Adam's outside of the seasonal stouts. Great if ice cold and very smooth. I always prefer a darker beer.
Jamie F.
North Port, FL
We waited all year for this to come out. Really delicious beer. Pairs well with light snacks or heavy foods. Rich flavor
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This has a nice, crisp flavor. I look forward to this every year. I highly recommend this to someone who is a fan of ales
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.