BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Elizabeth H.
This is a wonderful fall beer! It doesn't feel like fall until I've had it. If you like Sam Adams then you definitely need to try this one!
Jessica G.
I wait all year for fall for this beer! My absolute seasonal favorite, with an excellent blend of harvest spices and a strong beer flavor.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always look forward to fall because I know that Oktoberfest will be on the shelves. It's one of my all-time favorite beers from Sam Adams
Natasha B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Omg one of the best seasonal beers ever. It’s delicious and very consistent every time they put it out. I love it on tap or in the bottle!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting beer! I'm not usually the dark beer kind of girl, so I don't know what it about the octoberfest one, but it's pretty amazing!
Michael M.
Bronx, NY
One of the best beers I have ever enjoyed .It has a bitnof a nice kick to it that sneaks up on you. A great beer to have with a hearty meal
Lindsey M.
Maplewood, Nj
I fell in love with this beer a couple of years ago and I can't get enough. It's in a league all of its own. One of the best that I've had.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Not a fan of beer too much in the first place but I didn’t hate it so that’s a plus.. right? This is often a beer that my father drinks.
Faith B.
I bartended for a couple weeks at the restaurant I worked at and this beer was a big hit. I later tried it myself and wasn't too pleased.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think Sam Adams beer is too heavy. I prefer lighter beers, but if I'm only having 1 or 2 I'll go for a heavier one. This one isn't bad.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.