BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jamie S.
I love when it is October so I can have my Oktoberfest beer. So refreshing. I wish it was available year-round. Sam Adams is brilliant with this beer
Bianca H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my go-to beer! Sam Adams Oktoberfest is perfect for the fall season, especially if you can't make it to Germany! Perfect balance of flavors.
Chelsea P.
Duluth
This is by and far my favorite Octoberfest beer and I'm a big Octoberfest fan in general, so that is saying something! It has a great, crisp flavor.
Michelle L.
This is my go to beer. It is a heavier beer so I drink it a little less in the summer but it is my beer for the rest of the seasons. Delicious brew.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
I really enjoy this beer during the beginning of fall. I enjoy the hint of carmel. I like to drink this with apple pie. The flavors go well together.
Christy Q.
Hollywood, Md
We always look forward to this beer as the weather gets colder. It’s a Fall staple for us! Thank You Sam for all of your beers, they are quite yummy!
Heather B.
Eagle grove, IA
This is always a good choice when it’s in season. Although it does tend to come out a little earlier than it really should. Keep it for Oktoberfest!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Samuel Adam beers are great! I like the Octoberfest Verizon it has a unique taste compared to the other great tasting flavor options that they offer.
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
One of the best beers of the Season. We do not buy any other beer during the falls months. We plan on getting a 6 pack this weekend for our bonfire.
Rachel B.
Great taste for the fall season! Especially good when kept cold. It was my first fall having this beer and I am excited to enjoy it again next fall.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?