BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
I love this beer. Just the right hint of fall and tastes great. A crowd pleaser - I haven't met a beer drinker that didn't like this one.
Lindsay H.
I hope you like the taste of fall in your mouth because that's pretty much what this tastes like. Every basic white girl's dream beer lol
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the best Octoberfest beers out there. Great flavor, not too heavy and not very light. Easy to drink a few of. Good price as well.
Francesca C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this beer during October. Always comes out in the fall season and it has a hint of, I would say pumpkin flavor it's very delicious.
Trysta A.
Dover
Not a fan of beer too much in the first place but I didn’t hate it so that’s a plus.. right? This is often a beer that my father drinks.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite fall beers! I get really excited when I start to see it show up at Kroger. It's not too heavy and has a great taste.
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfests if not THE favorite. I bought it at Staters at a reasonable price. It's delicious. I buy it every year!
Kim P.
Katy, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Hearty, rich and fun!! I love this beer all year round. Always buy enough to last until the next fall. Friends and family love it, too!
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
Too bad this beer is seasonal! I would love this year round! I get excited when fall approaches just thinking about Octoberfest brews!
Brandi R.
Bayard, IA
One of my favorites from Sam Adams. It's such a nice beer with a great finish that does not leave a bad after taste like some will do.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.