BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
Good fall beer. Sam Adams is classic and inexpensive. It is a good starter beer for people who want to expand their palette
Carolyn A.
Maple Shade, NJ
this is my favorite beer. I love to drink it during the winter months especially. its the only beer i buy once october hits
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious beer!!! Wish I could find this but it is always sold out if that tells you anything. Very yummy. Love Sam adams.
Jeri-lynn G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite fall beers. I'm a huge fan of pumpkin and autumn beers. This is my go to if there's no craft available.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Malty, smooth. A good example of what an Octoberfest should taste like.Always a good value. Always good bang for your buck.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I don't normally drink beer... I am much more of a wine drinker, but I really enjoy this beer. Great flavor and refreshing
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Love Oktoberfest beers!!! This time of the season wouldn't be right without them. So tasty! They make fall so much better.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This is one of my favorite fall/winter beers. I start looking for it in September. I look forward to drinking this in fall.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Very stout but smooth! It's really good! This is something we go to grab a lot at the store. It's not a bad price either.
Lorna S.
Morgantown, WV
I love Octoberfest! I wait all year just for it! It never disappoints me. soooooo delicious! Fall is the best time of year!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.